Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old January 16th, 2012, 08:24 AM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Mysterio

SP and cards updated.
Old January 16th, 2012, 01:53 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Thanks.
Old January 19th, 2012, 09:48 PM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!

EPB

No issues.

Finally

Now you see him... (poof!) Now you don't!

Last edited by davidlhsl; March 27th, 2012 at 05:37 PM. Reason: Removed analysis based on previous version.
Old January 19th, 2012, 09:53 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

David, I already suggested some changes to the cards to squash those issues. I think you may be looking at an old card you have saved, but these cards have been updated.

Please check out the updated cards in the OP and let us know if we handled it well. Thanks.
Old January 19th, 2012, 09:56 PM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
David, I already suggested some changes to the cards to squash those issues. I think you may be looking at an old card you have saved, but these cards have been updated.

Please check out the updated cards in the OP and let us know if we handled it well. Thanks.
Yes, I just noticed the SP, then saw the cards were different than what I had d/l much earlier. I'll edit my EPB.

Thanks!
Old January 20th, 2012, 07:17 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidlhsl View Post
Spoiler Alert...

There are numerous references to the Mysterious Holograms, which aren't scheduled to release with Mysterio.
I haven't run my official check here yet, but I'll keep a close watch when I do.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old January 20th, 2012, 09:11 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Pied Piper's thread is even worse for that type of thing ...

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 20th, 2012, 09:23 AM

Dang it. Doh. and Rats.
Old March 27th, 2012, 05:15 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

-Combinations and Synergies-

Synergy Benefits Received

Classic:
  • N/A
Marvel:
  • N/A
C3G:
  • As a Unique Human Hero, Mysterio may be healed by Alfred Pennyworth's Field Medic special power.
  • As a Criminal, Mysterio may be activated by Kingpin's Organized Crime special power.
  • As a Criminal, Mysterio may add 1 attack die from Black Mask's Criminal Motivation special power.
  • As a Criminal, Mysterio receives an additional die in leaving engagement attacks if he is in clear sight of Lex Luthor.
  • As a Criminal, Mysterio receives an additional attack die if he is adjacent to The Riddler and is attacking an adjacent figure that does not have any Order Markers on its Army Card.
  • As a Criminal, Mysterio can increase his Move with Ventriloquist's Heist Planner special power.
  • As a Criminal, Mysterio rolls 1 additional die when attacking a figure targeted by Hush's Obsessive Vendetta with a normal attack while taking a turn with the Master Manipulator special power.
Synergy Benefits Offered

Classic:
  • N/A
Marvel:
  • N/A
C3G:
  • As a Human, Mysterio allows adjacent friendly Civilians to roll an additional attack and defense die due to their Strength in Numbers special power.
  • As a Criminal, Mysterio may prevent Lex Luthor from being attacked or taking leaving engagement attacks.
  • As a Criminal, Mysterio may receive wounds instead of Madame HYDRA due to her Necessary Sacrifices special power.
Spoilers: Good

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!

Last edited by IAmBatman; March 27th, 2012 at 06:29 PM.
Old April 16th, 2012, 02:38 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

This design is so elegant and fun, yet tricky and mysterious. Good Pig did a great job on this one and it's definitely my favorite out of this whole Wave (not that there are any bad apples here).
Old April 16th, 2012, 02:47 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
This design is so elegant and fun, yet tricky and mysterious. Good Pig did a great job on this one and it's definitely my favorite out of this whole Wave (not that there are any bad apples here).
Yeah, I'm really impressed with him. I'm loving all of the new criminals! So many more army builds available now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidlhsl View Post
Spoiler Alert...

There are numerous references to the Mysterious Holograms, which aren't scheduled to release with Mysterio.
I haven't run my official check here yet, but I'll keep a close watch when I do.
Missed a spoiler, it seems. What could these holograms do?
Old April 16th, 2012, 02:51 PM
Drink Burt's Beer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Missed a spoiler, it seems. What could these holograms do?
(gulp)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library