Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old May 20th, 2020, 06:59 PM

Mr. Phats is surprisingly tart
Re: The "I'm new here" Thread!!!

Hi There! I played Heroscape a lot with my friends until around 2008; we got back into the game around 2013, and since then I've been slowly building my collection. I've also been lurking on this site for several years now, and I figured I'd drop by here and say hello!

[insert witty quote here]
Old May 20th, 2020, 07:00 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Hey, nice to have you! Anything in particular you're especially interested in?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 20th, 2020, 07:33 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Greetings and salutations.
Old May 20th, 2020, 10:30 PM

Mr. Phats is surprisingly tart

I mainly come here to browse some of the maps that people have made, but there's also a lot of custom figures on here that are pretty cool! Couldn't resist getting some of the Star Wars customs in particular. Darth Vader absolutely wrecks shop! Just bought a Bramcephys figure the other day, and I can't wait to try him!

[insert witty quote here]

Last edited by Mr. Phats; May 21st, 2020 at 11:00 AM.
Old June 20th, 2020, 01:38 PM

Wifi Cat is surprisingly tart

Hail!

I was working part-time at a toy store when HS first came out, needless to say that's where most of my paychecks went even though I played the game proper maybe twice. Jump forward to now and I actually have friends interested in Strategy games as well as a 3D printer.
Old June 20th, 2020, 01:38 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Cool! Welcome!

Old June 20th, 2020, 02:13 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Welcome.
Old June 20th, 2020, 03:02 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Counting gray cells and coming up short... Also, I confess to being a fanboy.

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wifi Cat View Post
Hail!

I was working part-time at a toy store when HS first came out, needless to say that's where most of my paychecks went even though I played the game proper maybe twice. Jump forward to now and I actually have friends interested in Strategy games as well as a 3D printer.
Sweet! We love our friends, especially those with 3D printers!

Welcome aboard, new friend.

C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
Designing Customs? Help With Wurdz
= =
Old June 20th, 2020, 03:03 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Counting gray cells and coming up short... Also, I confess to being a fanboy.

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Phats View Post
I mainly come here to browse some of the maps that people have made, but there's also a lot of custom figures on here that are pretty cool! Couldn't resist getting some of the Star Wars customs in particular. Darth Vader absolutely wrecks shop! Just bought a Bramcephys figure the other day, and I can't wait to try him!
Excellent. I hope you enjoyed. I'm glad you're trying out the C3V stuff, along with the other things catching your eye.

C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
Designing Customs? Help With Wurdz
= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General