Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Notices

Old August 25th, 2008, 07:24 PM
Messy Eater

Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby!
Huge HeroScape Collection SOLD!! - awesome extras!

Hello my fellow HeroScapers,

Due to the recent (last week) loss of my job at Fantasy Flight Games (due to "restructuring") I'm in a tight spot financially. Because of this, I'm putting up a sizeable and awesome collection of HeroScape for sale. I'm NOT getting out of the game (who could, it's too awesome!) but just selling off a chunk of what I've purchased to raise some $$ so I can feed myself, my wife, my son Logan and pay our rent. LOL I'll still have plenty to play with even after this sale.

I'm putting it up here first before shoving this bad boy on eBay, in hopes that it'll find a friendly home with some HeroScapers.com site member/supporter rather than a faceless entity. I'd like to sell this as a whole, rather than breaking it into pieces because I really need the money and it's just easier all around. Smaller, less complete collections than mine have sold for around $650-700 so that's the range I'm really hoping for (it'd be a huge help), just to give folks some idea. Highlights of this collection include every Wave through and including Wave 8 with multiples of several key common squads, two of the 4 GenCon promos, and tons of terrain and extras.

Here's what I have for sale:

Rise of the Valkyrie Master Sets - 4x (non-sparkly water, sorry)
Swarm of the Marro Master Sets - 2x
Marvel Superheroes Master Set - 1x
Road to Forgotten Forests
- 4x
Volcarren Wasteland - 1x
Ticalla Jungles - 2x
Fortress of the Archkyrie - 1x
Raknar's Vision - 1x
Orm's Return - 1x

All 5 TRU Flagbearers

Master Win-Chiu-Woo - 1x
Agent Skahen - 1x
Dzu-Teh - 1x
Obsidian Guards - 1x
Marro Stingers - 4x (These are in addition to the Marro Stingers provided in the Swarm of the Marro Master Sets listed above)

Wave 1:
2x Roman Legions
2x Grut Orcs
2x Snipers & Vipers
1x Heroes of Bleakwoode

Wave 2:
2x Knights & Swog Rider
2x Drones & Minions
2x Minute Men & Wolves
1x Heroes of Barrenspur

Wave 3:
3x Monks & Sentinels
3x Kilts & Commandos
3x Hounds & Gorillinators
1x Heroes of Nostralund

Wave 4:
2x Elves & Soulborgs (Aubriens & Glads)
1x Greeks & Vipers (Sacred Band & Armocs)
1x Lawmen & Samurai
1x Heroes of Trollsford

Wave 5:
3x Warriors & Soulborgs (Warriors of Ashra and Deathreavers)
2x Gladiators & Nakitas (extra Nakitas for Skahen repaints!)
1x Ninjas & Samurai
2x Deathstalkers & Blastatrons

Wave 6:
1x Zombie Horde
1x Heroes of Durgeth
1x Heavy Gruts & Shades
1x Kyrie Warriors and Tagawa Samurai Archers

Wave 7:
1x Ashigaru (both Yari & Harquebus)
2x Templar Knights
1x Heroes of Elswin
1x Fiends & Vampires

Wave 8:
5x Soldiers & Wolves of Badru
1x Marro Cavalry
1x Elves
1x Heroes of the Molten Sea

----------------------------------------------------------

Everything has seen playing time but everything is in excellent shape. Shipping will be $50 flat no matter what the real cost ends up being unless this needs to go overseas, in which case it'll probably run around $100, I'd guess. I absolutely prefer PayPal but could accept a Money Order in a pinch, I suppose (though I'd rather not). Thank you for looking, folks!
Old August 25th, 2008, 07:41 PM

guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker
Re: Huge HeroScape Collection for sale - awesome extras!

PM sent, though I know you'd rather sell the sets together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
Did you lose your saving throw vs. Fabulous?
B.U.D.
Old August 25th, 2008, 08:17 PM
I'm Heroscape's Birthbuddy

Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby!

Ditto to guido's post.

Sorry to hear about he "restructuring"
Old August 25th, 2008, 08:23 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

That sucks Tony...here's wishing you all the best in getting a new job.

Restructuring or not if they looked at how hard you advocated for their products here they would have definitely kept you around.
Old August 25th, 2008, 08:46 PM
Messy Eater

Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby!

I have found a buyer! Yay! Thank you for all the interest and kind words as well. This is SUCH a great community.
Old August 25th, 2008, 08:49 PM

Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby!

Really sorry to hear about your job, Wytefang. My prayers are with you and your family. I can't tell you how much I want some of the stuff your selling, but I too am kind of low on spending money (I'm 17 but I never got a summer job).
</IMG>

It's not whether you win or lose. It's having the 4th Massachusetts Line that counts!
I see nothing, I hear nothing, and I know NOTHING!--Sgt. Shultz, Hogan's Heroes
My custom terrain
Old August 25th, 2008, 08:52 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Best of luck Tony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wytefang View Post
I have found a buyer! Yay! Thank you for all the interest and kind words as well. This is SUCH a great community.
Sweet news, though I'm sorry to read about the bad stuff.
Best of luck with everything Tony and thanks for always willing to help out via PM.
Old August 25th, 2008, 09:03 PM

nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Huge HeroScape Collection SOLD!! - awesome extras!

Im sorry about the news. Im also sorry that i cant have this huge lot greatness! i just don't have enough money. (maybe its because im in the 7th grade???) Once again sorry about your job.

Want to Re-base Your DnD Figures? Click here.
Old August 25th, 2008, 10:08 PM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

Good luck on the job hunt - if you have some professional skills I have worked with some higher lever headhunters in the midwest and Texas I can get you in touch with.

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old August 25th, 2008, 10:49 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Sorry to hear about the job, Wytefang. If your posts here are any indication, Fantasy Flight lost a fella who's pretty knowledgeable about games.
Old August 26th, 2008, 12:50 AM
Messy Eater

Wow, thanks for all the suggestions and offers of help. Truly comforting to feel all of this support. Now I just gotta follow up some leads and hope for the best.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales