Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old February 22nd, 2019, 02:34 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Poll: Most Popular Unannounced Characters

Coolest idea I have seen in awhile. I am partial to buildings though.
From what I found anything less than a map would be a let down. I saw a blueprint that showed at least 10 shops on one side of the street. There is a Heroclix map of Danny that shows five buildings per side.
I like how it is a solid block of buildings, so you could move from one rooftop to another.

If we ever finish buildings, I think it would be completely doable to create a printable map for the base and figure out the buildings.
Could be really cool as you could leave the back of the buildings open for interior play.
Old February 22nd, 2019, 02:36 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Coolest idea I have seen in awhile. I am partial to buildings though.
From what I found anything less than a map would be a let down. I saw a blueprint that showed at least 10 shops on one side of the street. There is a Heroclix map of Danny that shows five buildings per side.
I like how it is a solid block of buildings, so you could move from one rooftop to another.

If we ever finish buildings, I think it would be completely doable to create a printable map for the base and figure out the buildings.
Get me art and playtesting support and I'll get it done this summer (Skyscrapers at least).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 22nd, 2019, 02:51 PM
Doesn't Drink the Kool-Aid (Eats the Catsup)

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!

Radical idea: Make him a small-ish map that starts seperate to the main map (similar to Angstrom Levy's medical dimension) and give him an access point

What's up with claymation?
Old February 22nd, 2019, 02:51 PM

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!

Assuming Danny The Street functions in a similar manner to how he does as Danny The Ambulance/Dannyworld, that would be a pretty clean transition of his ability

Old February 22nd, 2019, 03:13 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXAN2507 View Post
Radical idea: Make him a small-ish map that starts seperate to the main map (similar to Angstrom Levy's medical dimension) and give him an access point
That sounds like fun! It really would have to be a small map to be viable, but that sounds like a good way to represent the character.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old February 22nd, 2019, 03:25 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Danny the Street is more like a street that just...appears in random places across the world, and the geomotry of that area adjusts to fit him. When he turns into Danny the World at the end of the Morrison run it’s implied he’s become more of an alternate-reality type thing, and I think the Way stuff generally follows that idea because from what I can tell he pretty much avoids anything that happened after Morrison.
Old February 22nd, 2019, 03:37 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

He was also just a brick so it certainly varies.
I like the small map idea. One street with a line of buildings on each side.
Old February 22nd, 2019, 03:47 PM

so who's up for a slight mishmash of Street/World

Old February 22nd, 2019, 03:56 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Yeah in the Giffen run Mr. Somebody had his goons destroy him and all that was left was a brick. He slowly regenerated after that, kind of like how Groot does it.

The pipe-dream would be a “figure” that was actually a small map with decorated buildings that would be attached to the side of the regular map, with a boost for Troubled units inside Danny, some slight ability to mess with enemies inside Danny (more harmless pranks than actual damage), and maybe a teleport power. But I’m ultimately down with whatever could make him feasible in the game, because the character is already kind of a pipe-dream.
Old February 22nd, 2019, 04:02 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Danny v. Galactus!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 22nd, 2019, 04:35 PM

I think that is all possible MrNobody.
Old February 22nd, 2019, 04:36 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
I think that is all possible MrNobody.
Absolutely. Reach for the sky. C3G's done things people thought couldn't be done in Heroscape plenty of times before. Nothing's impossible.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy