Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Notices

Old March 21st, 2008, 08:28 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
HEH accessories: Waldschattenspiel board built W/HS terrain.

Game accessories - Heroscape or otherwise - found in this thread:

Oriental farm mechanisms
Spoiler Alert!

There was also a well with a crane and bucket on a rope.
I didn't purchase that. It would look great, but not provide much coverage. I may go back and get that one!
Glass beer steins:
Spoiler Alert!

Easter dice tumbler
Spoiler Alert!

General-specific wound marker containers
Spoiler Alert!

Heroscape version of the excellent two-player game, Hive
Spoiler Alert!

My "DIE!!!" Tower
A tower perfect for those situations when you don't have room to roll one die .
Spoiler Alert!

HeroScape D6
Spoiler Alert!

BevMo had that $0.05 sale going on, so my wife and I stopped in to buy some wines.

I also picked up these HUGE glass beer steins for Guerillinator and I.
I got to thinking about some glass etching chemical I bought years ago and decided to try my hand making Faction beer glasses.

1) printed and taped the symbol on the inside of glass.
Masked off the entire area with shipping tape on the outside of glass.
Masking tape was attempted, but I couldn't see the design through the tape and the thick glass.
Then took a very sharp X-acto knife and tried my best to cut out the Einar symbol.
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Hex_Enduction_Hour; February 22nd, 2009 at 05:57 PM.
Old March 21st, 2008, 08:53 PM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
That is AWESOME. I love it! I may do that with some of my glasses. Etching is cool!

http://drakesflames.blogspot.com
Drake's Flames, my crassly opinionated game review site. Updates three times a week.
Old March 21st, 2008, 09:11 PM
Pyro with a G-String

scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I love it!

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old March 21st, 2008, 09:21 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
THanks guys!
Here's the Vydar glass with a pint glass and coffee mug for scale - These glasses are HUGE..
Right-handed and for Guerillinator when he's over to game.

$3.99 ea at BevMo.
Symbol's a little too big, huh?

Einar again:
Old March 21st, 2008, 10:06 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Cool. Are there Ullar ones?
Old March 21st, 2008, 10:20 PM
Emeritus Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscape Elffy
Cool. Are there Ullar ones?
Only bought two glasses this timeout, Elffy.
I may pick up four more next time I'm at a BevMo.

I think Ullar and/or Utgar would be the next easiest to do.
Then Aquilla, but that Jandar symbol is going to be a pain in the butt!
Old March 21st, 2008, 11:18 PM

Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
This is so f'n cool! HEH, you sir, are a genius!
Old March 22nd, 2008, 02:35 AM
I'm Heroscape's Birthbuddy

Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby!
Awesome. Perfect for Beer-o-scape!
Old March 22nd, 2008, 03:19 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
Make that 5 more. You need to do the glyph symbol. That is very cool stuff.
Old March 22nd, 2008, 03:44 AM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Awesome job, HEH!!

And good choice of Generals!!

Newb.
Old March 22nd, 2008, 08:26 AM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Really creative, HEH!
Old March 22nd, 2008, 11:11 AM
Emeritus Admin

Thanks guys!
Here is the Einar glass filled with two Shiner Bocks!
I may do a whole set of symbols on pint glasses instead of continuing with this large size.
They're so big, a person can never really see the symbol against beer unless it's completely full which means 2.5 beers opened.
I don't think I can handle that much beer in a sitting!

While I'm posting, here are two images of an Easter idea I had for a dice dispenser. Only in jest of course.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions