Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

View Poll Results: What Dalek Armor power do you like best? (See the OP)
Armor Option 1 0 0%
Armor Option 2 1 11.11%
Armor Option 3 0 0%
Armor Option 4 5 55.56%
Two Shield Defense 2 22.22%
Tough 1 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old September 14th, 2021, 11:40 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Doctor Who Workshop

How are they wounding others on their destruction?
Old September 14th, 2021, 11:45 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

New Series regenerations can be pretty destructive. When Eleven regenerated after getting his new cycle, he took out a whole Dalek fleet with the energy he expelled. There's a common theory that this was a deliberate modification the TLs did during the Time War.
Old September 14th, 2021, 12:21 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

But I thought they all died during the Time War?
Are these for during the Time War?
Old September 14th, 2021, 12:55 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

You gotta keep watching.

But yeah, these could definitely work for the Time War-era Time Lords.
Old September 14th, 2021, 02:26 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Interesting idea

'As shields' should be 'all shields' in the first power.

The idea is you may either roll for no-one, or roll for all of them right?

Like if you choose to roll for the Time Lord you have to roll for everyone next to them?

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old September 14th, 2021, 02:46 PM
Just A Head

Yeah, the idea is that if they choose to regenerate/explode, it affects everyone.

Weirdly enough, I just realized you could round a bunch of these guys up in a pod and set them off like a giant cascading bomb. Might be worth fixing that, since that seems like it could get incredibly confusing.
Old September 14th, 2021, 02:56 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Two could go back and forth if they keep hitting their rolls.
Old September 15th, 2021, 01:29 PM
Just A Head

Yeah, it might make sense to limit it like this;
Quote:
COMBAT REGENERATION
Once per player turn, when a Time Lord Soldier would be destroyed by receiving wounds, you may roll the 20-sided die for that Time Lord Soldier and every figure adjacent to it. If you roll 13 or higher for that Time Lord Soldier, it is not destroyed. If you roll 13 or higher for an adjacent figure, it receives a wound.
That makes sense narratively if maybe not logically. The BBC special effects budget can only afford so many regenerations per game, you know?

Last edited by MrNobody; September 15th, 2021 at 06:01 PM.
Old December 15th, 2021, 02:22 PM
Just A Head

Quote:

NAME = THE DOCTOR
SECRET IDENTITY = N/A (CROSSOVER SYMBOL)

SPECIES = GALLIFREYAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = WANDERER
PERSONALITY = VALIANT

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 6

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = ???

EARTHBOUND OPERATOR
Start the game with the Glyph of Sonic Screwdriver on this card. The Doctor cannot lose this Glyph by receiving wounds unless he is destroyed. Add 1 to the Move number of any vehicle the Doctor is driving. When rolling the 20-sided die for a vehicle that the Doctor occupies that is not the TARDIS, you may add 2 to your roll.

GENTLEMAN OF SCIENCE
If you win initiative, you may choose an opponent’s Army Card. Add 1 to the Attack number of any figure you control when attacking a figure from that Army Card, and you may inflict a wound on a figure from that Army Card within 3 clear sight spaces of the Doctor.

VENUSIAN AIKIDO
If an adjacent figure attacks the Doctor with a normal attack, you may add an automatic shield to whatever is rolled. If the Doctor does not receive any wounds from that attack, you may place the attacking figure on any space adjacent to the Doctor. That figure may not move or attack again this turn.
Update on the Third Doc! I like this take much better.

Earthbound Operator is definitely 2 powers crowbarred together. Might work with a different name, but it might mean that the Operator half needs to go. Which is a shame, this era loved its hoverboat chase scenes and such.

I also noted that this iteration makes him a really solid Gundam pilot - he loses out on Venusian Aikido and the auto-wound half of GoS, but he can buff the mech's move, attack, and D20 rolls, and heal it too. And when the mech is destroyed, he has enough life to tank the explosion. Third Doctor, Ez8 Gundam, and Avengers Thor might be a solid start to a build. Not sure if that's a design flaw though, as long as it doesn't feel like his main viable kind of build.

Last edited by MrNobody; July 25th, 2022 at 12:11 AM.
Old December 15th, 2021, 03:41 PM

Was just watching Death of the Daleks.
Good stuff. I could see him in a Gundam if that was what was necessary to defend earth.
Old December 15th, 2021, 08:21 PM

AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I like this version.
This is actually the Doctor I grew up with.
That being noted...with a 4 defense I'm not sure you should have the automatic shield with Venusian Aikido. The rest looks good to me.

Just when you thought it was all right, someone made it alright.

Good trades with - Porkins / xraine69 / mac122 (x2) / frylock / Ztimster (x2) and probably others I forgotten to mention...sorry.

Last edited by AMIS; December 15th, 2021 at 08:22 PM. Reason: Yes...I'm that old. Watch it or I'll hit you with my cane!
Old December 15th, 2021, 09:25 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Honestly as a vaguely super-powered but normal looking space man the Doctor makes a fair bit of sense as a Gundam pilot.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy