Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old June 8th, 2020, 11:47 PM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
The Book of Queen of Spades

The Book of Queen of Spades

C3G DC PUBLIC EXCLUSIVE COLLECTION 25
ROYAL FLUSH GANG

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a modified Heroclix figure from the Crisis set.
Its model number and name are #51 / King and Queen.

Character Bio - Mona had once been a great actress, who had a sparkling career in her future. Unfortunately, Mona’s personality wasn’t as tough as her skills, and she developed in no time some serious addictive problems. Mona was unable to withstand the stress and the tension coming from her job, and fell into alcohol. She was found in this state by the Ace android, going under the name of his creator Derek Reston. Recognizing her past acting skills, Ace offered her a place in the new Royal Flush Gang as the Queen of Spades. As the Queen, Mona was given the normal team’s equipment, such as the hovering card she would use as a means of transportation, a blaster gun, and a special wrist shooter charged with razor-sharp spade-shaped blades. Unique among everyone else in the team, the Queen was also given the Sceptre Royal, a powerful holographic device that allowed her to take the physical appearance of any other woman she could think of; these weapons, added to her acting skills, made her the team’s infiltrator, an amazing shapeshifter able to impersonate whomever.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:

Immunities:
Benefits:

Weaknesses:

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points

Last edited by Splash; August 5th, 2022 at 10:45 PM. Reason: png
Old June 8th, 2020, 11:52 PM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Queen of Spades (Breathing)

NAME = QUEEN OF SPADES
SECRET IDENTITY = MONA TAYLOR

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CRIMINAL
PERSONALITY = ARISTOCRATIC

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 220

DECEPTIONS 12
If Queen of Spades or a friendly Aristocratic figure within 2 spaces of Queen of Spades is targeted for an attack, you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 12 or higher you may choose a figure other than the attacker within 2 clear sight spaces of Queen of Spades and switch the targeted figure with the chosen figure. The attacking figure must then target and attack the chosen figure, if possible. Figures moved with this special power will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

RAZOR SPADES SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 2. Attack 3.
When attacking with this special attack, the defending figure subtracts 1 from its defense.

ROYAL FLUSH 12
After taking a turn with Queen of Spades you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 12 or higher you may take an immediate turn with King of Spades or Ace of Spades. Royal Flush can only be used if you revealed an Order Marker on a card with this special power at the beginning of your turn.

FLYING

My current reward points

Last edited by fret_gurglo; September 26th, 2020 at 03:56 PM.
Old June 8th, 2020, 11:53 PM
Ninja Playtester

Artstuff
Spoiler Alert!

Change log
Spoiler Alert!

My current reward points

Last edited by fret_gurglo; August 13th, 2020 at 02:00 PM.
Old June 9th, 2020, 12:11 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Deception is REALLY strong, cause you can force a figure to attack his own teammate for a roll of only 9+ in a lot of cases. She might be stronger than King.
Old June 9th, 2020, 12:15 AM
Ninja Playtester

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Deception is REALLY strong, cause you can force a figure to attack his own teammate for a roll of only 9+ in a lot of cases. She might be stronger than King.
Not really sure. I've toyed with a few different ideas for her. In the end I thought it best to use something already done and I copied it almost word for word from Malekith, who is 220 and has better stats and Magical Defense.

My current reward points
Old June 9th, 2020, 12:17 AM
Ninja Playtester

One of the ideas I had to really bring it down is to only allow Queen to switch friendly figures. That way its still your team, you just get to decide who is taking the hit.

My current reward points
Old June 9th, 2020, 12:25 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I wouldn't mind a higher roll like 15 then if you reveal the X OM it is 12, instead of 12 and 9. Otherwise I like it. Just think the ability to have it succeed on a 9 or higher is too strong here.
Old June 9th, 2020, 12:30 AM
Ninja Playtester

That breaks the theme though. Unless we want to go back to King and change his Charisma to a 16 & 13 and increase its effectiveness to reflect this higher roll. I'm not in favor of this, but would be willing to explore it. I would prefer to decrease Queen's power to match the die roll.

My current reward points
Old June 9th, 2020, 12:33 AM
Ninja Playtester

You also have to remember that Queen and lower of the RFG are extremely weak. They can be easily taken out by a single bad roll. King and Ace are the exception as they are a little tougher.

My current reward points
Old June 9th, 2020, 12:36 AM
Ninja Playtester

I am open to other ideas to represent her holographic powers. I would be looking for a defensive power, as I was planning on her to defend the group (like invisible woman does for FF4).

My current reward points
Old June 9th, 2020, 12:38 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Could try something like Weather Wizard's power, but tweaked with your numbers and the X marker boost.

Quote:
FOG COVER 13
When Weather Wizard or any figure you control within 4 clear sight spaces of Weather Wizard is targeted for an attack from a non-adjacent figure, you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 13 or higher, Weather Wizard and all figures you control within 4 clear sight spaces of Weather Wizard no longer have any visible hit zones for the rest of the targeting figure's turn.
Old June 9th, 2020, 12:52 AM
Ninja Playtester

Not bad. Although that power itself does seem to suggest hidden and not a deception. A slight major alteration might be

DECEPTIONS 13
When an opponent reveals an OM you may roll the 20-sided die. After rolling the die, you may reveal the X OM to add 3 to the result. If you roll 13 or higher, all figures controlled by that opponent are considered friendly to Queen and all adjacent figures of queen you control.

My current reward points

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library