Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old March 26th, 2017, 09:23 PM

Gengar1603 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
(Mostly) Completed 1st ed. RotV Sale - 3/26/17

I have an almost complete 1st edition Rise of the Valkyrie Master Set with with the original box that I would like to sell. The set has all the figures, army cards, terrain (including the sparkly water tiles), glyphs, wound and order counters, dice (including the red/blue attack/defense dice), and all 3 original booklets. The only thing missing from the set is the grenade marker and the round marker. I am willing to answer any questions you may have about the set.

I am looking for $100 or best offer.
Old March 27th, 2017, 12:00 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: (Mostly) Completed 1st ed. RotV Sale - 3/26/17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gengar1603 View Post
I have an almost complete 1st edition Rise of the Valkyrie Master Set with with the original box that I would like to sell. The set has all the figures, army cards, terrain (including the sparkly water tiles), glyphs, wound and order counters, dice (including the red/blue attack/defense dice), and all 3 original booklets. The only thing missing from the set is the grenade marker and the round marker. I am willing to answer any questions you may have about the set.

I am looking for $100 or best offer.
$100 for the base set would be a price you find on eBay if it were unopened and complete. Here we pride ourselves in affordable sales/trades for the Heroscape community. What you are offering is worth about $30-40 and most people here wouldnt pay more than that.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades