Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Notices

Old January 11th, 2021, 12:57 PM

Talotta is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
ISO Warriors of Feldspar to Complete my Collection

Hey everyone,

I know a lot of you are active on the Facebook group as well, but wanted to post here as well for additional visibility.

Looking to complete my collection! Just need this final expansion and I'll be there! I've done trades and sales with tons of people on the Facebook page/forum. If you need references for sales I'm happy to reach out to some people I've traded with.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades