Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP Blender
AotP Blender A place to discuss AotP customs and ways to integrate Heroscape with AotP.

Old November 13th, 2015, 09:20 PM

Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby!
Re: WIP Custom Garruk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Targanth View Post
LGS is Local Game Store

How about this for Pack Hunt?
Pack Hunt - While attacking, if more than one Briarpack Alpha is adjacent to a target, the first Briarpack Alpha to attack the target can roll an additional attack die.

This would limit the extra die to the first attacker. However, in the chance that there might be more than one figure adjacent to two or more Alphas, an attack against a second target would also gain the bonus.

If you don't want to have the power useful against a second figure, then this might work.
Pack Hunt - While attacking, if more than one Briarpack Alphas is adjacent to a target, the first Briarpack Alpha to attack the target can roll an additional attack die. Pack Hunt may only be used against one target per turn.
I'm okay with each model being able to get the +1 bonus, I was just trying to avoid all 3 models getting a +2 bonus. I'm sure if I go dig through the heroscape models a little closer I can find the 'proper' way to word it
Old November 13th, 2015, 09:23 PM

TechToaster Woo who?
Re: WIP Custom Garruk

Ok, I've got a Madness Comics and Asylum Comics pretty closeby, I'll check them out. I was thinking of making a Vengevine squad to go with my Garruk. I was thinking making it a 3P/3T with 3 life and 1 range. Also having an ability on it that says the following:

"Whenever you cast a summon a squad, you may return a Vengevine creature from your graveyard to the battlefield."

That way, Vengevine would work somewhat how it does in the MtG card game, and also make it so Vengevine could only come back like a max of 3 or 4 times. Though I was also thinking of maybe utilizing the same ability the phoenixes Chandra has where it would just come back with each Sorcery card.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP Blender