Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old July 17th, 2020, 11:17 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
The Book of Red Hulk (Spirit of Vengeance)

The Book of Red Hulk (Spirit of Vengeance)

C3G MARVEL WAVE 34
WEB OF VENOM

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the WizKids Promos: 2017 Convention Exclusive set.
Its model number and name are #MP17-002 / Spirit of Vengeance Red Hulk.

Character Bio - When the Circle of Four (Agent Venom, Red Hulk, X-23 and Ghost Rider) teamed up to stop Blackheart from taking over Las Vegas and unleashing Hell on Earth, they decided that they needed a real Hail Mary to seal the deal. In order to go toe-to-toe with Blackheart, Red Hulk temporarily bonded with both the Venom symbiote and the Spirit of Vengeance.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • Base Clarification: Red Hulk is a double-based figure.
  • Red Hulk is an Event Hero and follows Event Hero rules.
  • Q: If a Unique Hero is destroyed and then brought back to the battlefield through some special power, do they still power up Red Hulk's Vengeance Smash SA?
    A: Yes. The power only cares that the figure was destroyed, not that it came back.

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
  • Initial playtest (@500): Ronin
  • Second playtest (@500): Arkham
  • Third playtest (@500): tcglkn
  • Size upped to huge, added non-adjacency restriction to Chain Slinger.
  • Fourth playtest (@550): LordVenoc
  • Art: Comic, Figure, Background
  • Art by tcglkn
  • Thaddeus Ross created by Jack Kirby and Stan Lee; Red Hulk created by Jeph Loeb and EdMcGuinness; Spirit of Vengeance Red Hulk created by Rick Remender and Tony Moore
  • Comic art by Tony Moore

Last edited by Splash; August 5th, 2022 at 10:58 PM. Reason: png
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Red Hulk (Spirit of Vengeance) (Design)

NAME = RED HULK
SECRET IDENTITY = THADDEUS ROSS

SPECIES = DEMON
UNIQUENESS = EVENT HERO
CLASS = AVENGER
PERSONALITY = RELENTLESS

SIZE/HEIGHT = HUGE 6 (double-based)

LIFE = 9

MOVE = 9
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 8
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS = 560

SYMBIOTIC CHAIN SLINGER
Red Hulk has the species of Symbiote in addition to what is listed on this card. After moving Red Hulk, you may choose a non-adjacent enemy figure within 3 clear sight spaces of Red Hulk and place the chosen figure on an empty space adjacent to Red Hulk. That figure will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

HELLFIRE MOTORCYCLE
Red Hulk does not take leaving engagement attacks. When counting spaces for Red Hulk's movement, ignore terrain effects of water, lava, heavy snow and slippery ice. When moving up levels of height to move onto a space with Red Hulk, do not count spaces for the first two levels and only count one space for each two levels after the first two. You may ignore Red Hulk's height when moving up levels of terrain.

VENGEANCE SMASH SPECIAL ATTACK
Range Special. Attack 7.
Choose an adjacent figure to attack. All figures within X spaces of the defending figure, other than Red Hulk, are also affected by this special attack. X is the number of Unique Heroes in your army that were destroyed by an opponent's attack or special power, to a maximum of 3. Affected figures roll defense dice separately.

SUPER STRENGTH

Last edited by Ronin; April 22nd, 2021 at 07:15 PM.
Symbiotic

Comic:
Spoiler Alert!

Mini:
Spoiler Alert!

Background:
Hell and/or Las Vegas? Assuming you can differentiate?
Old July 17th, 2020, 11:19 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Oh heck yea! Love this design.
Old July 17th, 2020, 11:22 PM
Symbiotic

This guy attracted mild interest in the public, I've still got some time before we hit that closing date on the Venom wave, and I think he makes my booster arrangement prettier, so... here we are! Last one for the Venom wave.

Obviously the "Hulk" and "Ghost Rider" bits are driving the design a bit more than the "Venom" of it all, but in that powerset, Venom is pretty clearly the junior partner.
Old July 17th, 2020, 11:40 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Man, jealous you got to your weird combo platter Venom before I did mine.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old July 17th, 2020, 11:42 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I'd consider bumping his stats a little or giving him double attack or something - he just seems weak for what he is thematically. 6/6 stats and 9 life isn't too crazy, and Vengeance Smash isn't a reliable boost. He's fast and Symbiotic Chain Slinger offers some nice movement, but offensively Red Hulk looks less threatening than regular Hulk or Thor.
Old July 17th, 2020, 11:44 PM
Symbiotic

I could see bumping Attack/Life. Defense I'd probably keep where it is.
Old July 17th, 2020, 11:45 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I guess the question is what is your target range for points here? I could easily seem him being 450+ if you wanted.
Old July 17th, 2020, 11:48 PM
Symbiotic

I mean, thematically if he's not cracking into the mid-400s, that's probably a little weird, so Archie's got a point there.

Might up the attack to 8 and then float the Life around a bit to try to get him in the 450-500 range?
Old July 17th, 2020, 11:50 PM
Tickle Pickle

Sounds good to me. I agree 450-500 points sounds like a good target for Spirit of Vengeance Hulk with the Venom Symbiote.
Old July 18th, 2020, 12:14 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

We ended up playing around a bit with how GR worked at the Con during the opening game. Ended up putting GR's dead allies on his card and gave him the bonus vs. all opponents figures. I feel that could work well here. He teams up with 3 other heroes, as each one falls to an opponent they go on his card and boost him up as he seeks vengeance for them, doesn't really care who's in his way. Everyone who is not with him is guilty and must pay.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library