Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old April 19th, 2014, 09:03 PM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Custom C3G figures for proxy

I always strive for the proper figure, but sometimes my budget just won't allow it. So here I want to share some of the figures I modified for proxy purposes.

Deadpool
Figure used: Black Tarantula #019 Incredible Hulk Marvel Heroclix
Complete repaint
Spoiler Alert!

Shadow Demon
Figure used: Clayface III #082/083/084 Veteran DC Heroclix Hypertime
Spray paint black
Spoiler Alert!

Angel
Figure used: Archangel #040 Rookie Marvel Heroclix Critical Mass
Complete repaint. I also scrapped off some the costume.
Spoiler Alert!

Archangel
Figure used: Archangel #040 Rookie Marvel Heroclix Critical Mass
Complete repaint.
Spoiler Alert!

Phoenix
Figure used: Ms. Marvel #008a Marvel HeroClix Secret Invasion
Complete repaint.
Spoiler Alert!

Dark Phoenix
Figure used: Ms. Marvel #008a Marvel HeroClix Secret Invasion
Complete repaint.
Spoiler Alert!

Thunderers of Qward

Figures used: Living Laser #017 Avengers Marvel HeroClix &
Captain America #001 Captain America Marvel Heroclix
I really wanted 3 sets (6 figures) but did not want to pay $5 per figure. This was the hardest mod I've done.

Remove right arm of Living Laser and left arm from Captain America. Glue shield arm on Living Laser (yes the fist is upside down, but nobody can tell). Remove shoulder pieces (saving them) from Living Laser. Slice, but do not remove the back of the left elbow of Living Laser to bend it forward. Glue left arm in place and then glue pieces of shoulders to each side of the hand. Fill in eye to create goggles. Paint.
Spoiler Alert!

Odin
Figure used: The Mighty Avenger #001 Marvel Avengers Movie Starter Set & I another figure with a trident, but I don't remember which figure it was
I removed the hands holding weapons from each figure and swapped them. Then added an eyep atch, then complete repaint.
Spoiler Alert!

Multiple Man
Figure used: John Jameson #008 Incredible Hulk Marvel Heroclix
I did nothing to the figures. If it was just one or maybe two I would have repainted them, but now I have 20 for this guy and no ambition to paint that many.
Spoiler Alert!

Hush
Figure used: Manchester Black #028 Superman DC Heroclix
Add guns, score head. Complete repaint.
Spoiler Alert!

Mephisto
Figures used: Diablo #066 Veteran Marvel Heroclix Critical Mass & Vanisher #006 Veteran Marvel Heroclix Mutant Mayhem
Remove heads from each. Glue Diable head on Vanishers' body. Then I shaved the side of the head to try to match hair? Added some epoxy putty to fill out collar. Then paint
Spoiler Alert!

Impossible Man
Figure used: Badoon Guard #011 Marvel Heroclix Supernova
Remove arms and then remove gun. Glue arms back on with hands behind head. I then used epoxy glue to create a mallet and once dried I cut the end to create the flat ends of the hammer. Repaint.
Spoiler Alert!

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points
Old April 19th, 2014, 09:09 PM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Custom C3G figures for proxy

Awesome stuff!

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old April 20th, 2014, 01:59 AM

streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Well done, sir! Some fine talent you have there.
Old April 20th, 2014, 07:07 AM
Nom Nom Nom ...

Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

They all look great, but my favorites are those Thunders of Qward. Great job Frett and thanks for sharing.

C3G team building links.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy