Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Notices

Old March 24th, 2022, 04:27 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Archives of HoSS (Index thread)

Not really tbh.

C3G is finally tackling some Star Wars designs, Thrawn was in play testing some months ago, but it's mostly being developed in Sanctum for the first wave from what I understand, so that'd be the main place to look for future Star Wars releases hopefully.
Old March 25th, 2022, 07:49 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by William099 View Post
Is HOSS still active?
Not really. It's been hard for many of the members to stay active and we struggled to attract and maintain a large support base from the community for playtesting. At least personally, C3G moving toward adding Star Wars to their lineup took the wind out of my sails. Don't misunderstand, I'm not condemning them, they have every right to do so. There are Star Wars comic books, so it's in their wheelhouse. As a Star Wars fan, I'm interested to see how they work them into their system.

That being said, my hope is that the content we had been working on in the Inner Sanctum will find its way out to the public. I'd love to see completed HoSS designs for the rest of Episode II and for Episode III.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old March 25th, 2022, 11:41 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I hope we get the see those designs someday.
C3G is taking it slow.
Pretty focused on Kaiju and Mecha currently.
Old March 26th, 2022, 01:50 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I’m in to help test. I have Tuesday evenings, Saturday and Sunday mornings.

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old March 26th, 2022, 02:17 AM

Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby!

What about having a play test tournament?
Old March 26th, 2022, 10:36 AM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Ooh, that'd be cool
Old March 27th, 2022, 12:01 AM

I haven't heard back from anyone else in-Sanctum, but a play test tourney would be a great way to get some designs done before May the 4th (and May 25th).

I've also garnered some interest among one or two other players, in addition to y'all. @Zetsubo @William099

I think starting up HoSS testing again, at least to put out II and III could definitely happen.
Old March 27th, 2022, 12:04 AM

In the meantime, I'll look over and update the testing thread tomorrow. Feel free to pm me when you sign up and I can send out the designs.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape