Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old August 16th, 2022, 09:45 PM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
ninthdoc's Getting Out of This Country Sale

I'm an old school, old guard member who hasn't been around in about ten years (haven't played in that long either.)

I have more than ten master sets of terrain (original and swamp - ten or more of each.) I'm still searching for the cards to match the miniatures, but they will be coming soon.

I've come to some hard times and I'm planning on moving to live as an expat in another country in about 13 months - I can't take all this stuff with me! So here goes.

Any Master Set worth of terrain - $40
(Marvel, Original, Swamp, DnD, etc)

Also selling this beauty, the HS Codex Archive Edition Volume 1.

This was an extremely limited edition that contains the earliest fan submissions from 2005. Our dear friend, Jim McMahon, who passed away in 2020, collected the fanzines and put this into a hardcover edition, which he offered for sale to members at GenCon 2006. I don't even know where to start with this so BEST OFFER GETS IT. Pic attached (I hope, I haven't been here in ages.)

I will be posting more as I find it. I have Ticalla Jungles and the Arctic sets, tons of Castles, Lava sets, and Bridges. I have multiples of everything.

I have tons of Heroclix, DnD miniatures (from the old WotC miniatures game), and Star Wars miniatures (also WotC miniature game from the 2000s), Mechwarrior Clix, and much, much more. Everything priced to sell.

I was an avid gamer of many games and Heroscape is what brought me back into gaming in 2005. If you want references, please ask Iambatman or anyone who's been with this site since its inception.

Looking for something? Please don't hesitate to ask. I'll do my best to find stuff, but it's 100+ degrees here right now, so I'll check in my garage as soon as I can.

All my items are in Very Fine - Near Mint condition with very few exceptions. I used to help bring terrain to local Heroscape tournament days here in the Dallas area. Nothing is in boxes and has been used, but is in excellent condition.

I'm not kidding, if you're looking for anything Heroscape or gaming related, please ask. I'll be here to check in daily during the next several weeks.

I'll accept PayPal. Shipping is on the buyer. Want tracking and insurance? Just ask; you'll pay for it, but I'll accommodate your needs. Continental US shipping only.

Updating this as I go along. Please remember, this is for TERRAIN ONLY at this time. The miniatures will be coming ASAP.

Have:

5 Volcarren Wasteland Sets
8 Ticalla Jungle Sets
18 Road to the Forgotten Forest Sets (I may have had a slight obsession with bridges back in the day - throwing characters off of them, making characters fall off of them, you get the picture. )
5 Marvel: The Conflict Begins
4 Swarm of the Marro
Still counting RoTV - One has a damaged 24 hex tile that could be repaired with glue, but it is very noticeable. I have included sparkly water with this set. Here will be several sets w/sparkly water.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 299789854_429497905630549_2579368160559055028_n.jpg (217.7 KB, 27 views)

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.

Last edited by ninthdoc; August 21st, 2022 at 10:33 PM. Reason: Items available for sale
Old August 16th, 2022, 10:58 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: ninthdoc's Getting Out of This Country Sale

Pm sent. Also you should have enough demand here that you don’t need to sell to any resellers, imo.
Old August 16th, 2022, 11:11 PM

Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Sending you a PM. I'm sure you're getting many. I am within driving distance of you and as someone who is looking to organize events here I would love to buy terrain from you so it can continue to help support play in the DFW area.
Old August 16th, 2022, 11:17 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

You may not remember me but I remember you. Sad to here you are leaving. Fellow Texas resident here. I'm interested in terrain. A marvel set for sure.

I'm not sure if you have any partial sets but I have a few sets that I'm trying to complete so if you have extras not attached to sets I may be interested there.

I know MechWarrior had a few of those clix with three or four small guys on each base. I may be interested if you have some of those. C3G uses them for a common squad.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 16th, 2022, 11:26 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

PM sent! Sorry to hear you need to get rid of it.

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old August 16th, 2022, 11:44 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Sorry that this is happening to. I hope you make a good life for yourself, wherever you are going. I don't really need any more HeroScape stuff; I'm like you, an old timer who's been there from the beginning. I hope you'll keep in touch with us and let us know how you're getting along.

Old August 17th, 2022, 12:43 AM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!

Geez, so many old faces.

Yes, Japes and Taeblewalker, I remember both of you guys, TW, I was just looking at an old post of yours about Battlelore from about 16 years ago. That appears to be one of my last posts here. It's so good to see you all again and it is very nice to be remembered.

I am having some hard times right now, but I'm getting through it. Selling my stuff has helped a lot. Believe it or not, I sold a copy of Sgt Fury and His Howling Commandos #1 from 1963 that was signed by none other than Stan Lee today. It was far from mint condition, but it still fetched a good price at a used bookstore that pays me well for the many geeky things in my collection.

I'm moving to The Philippines. I fell in love. I've known her for about 4 years, we talk and videochat daily for all that time. I went through a nasty divorce 6 years ago and left law enforcement about 7 years ago. I now work for a bank in the fraud department. I enjoy my new job.

I'm moving there for a lot of reasons, but if she ever gets a job here or my kids need me, I'll come back. My son, who used to come to local game days and made it to GenCon with me 2 times (we drove 1800 miles round trip from Denton to Indy 2 years in a row), is now 22 and just made sgt in the Marine Corps the first of this month after only 4 years in. My daughter is now 19 and still lives with me.

I've received several PMs. One person was first and offered to buy them all. I'm going to start sorting the terrain tomorrow and I'll update what I have. Thank you all for your interest and I will be contacting you all soon to give you updates. I have a massive collection of games, miniatures, etc., and the majority of it needs to go since I can't take it with me. I sell most of my stuff at that local bookstore, but they would only want boxed stuff and I understand that. I'm getting down to the nitty gritty, the things that I would have sold on eBay years ago, but eBay and I had a bit of a falling out when I got Covid in January.

Thank you all again. I'll be in touch tomorrow night, since I'll be working on this most of the day tomorrow. I love you all of you guys and this was my home and community for years. I'm glad to see that it's still just as cool as I remember it being. Later, peeps.

Old August 17th, 2022, 01:03 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Please understand that if the first PM was from AllThingsHeroscape (who was viewing this thread earlier), he will just buy your collection, mark it up 3x and sell it for his own profit. Perhaps you're interested in that for your own convenience (and I don't blame you, bundles are way nicer to sell), but that's just a sign you could get more money than you're asking in the first place.
Old August 17th, 2022, 01:06 AM

Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Please understand that if the first PM was from AllThingsHeroscape (who was viewing this thread earlier), he will just buy your collection, mark it up 3x and sell it for his own profit. Perhaps you're interested in that for your own convenience (and I don't blame you, bundles are way nicer to sell), but that's just a sign you could get more money than you're asking in the first place.
This. If getting rid of it all easily is a factor, there are others in the community who could do this for you (myself included and I know others would likely step up) then redistribute it amongst interested buyers if it meant it didn't go to a figure known for being actively detrimental to the community.

Congrats on the move... A new flame is a fine reason to pack up and try something new.
Old August 17th, 2022, 01:12 AM
ATF Agent

Quote:

That's not who contacted me unless the person is using multiple accounts (a problem that we used to run into.) I understand the frustration at folks like that and I believe that I'm asking at below market price. I'm looking to sell my stuff quick and I'm happy for it to be going to others who will love it like I did.

I'm planning on keeping 1 of everything. I will ship it to myself once I'm ready to make that final leap (fingers crossed.) I can't wait to go and meet the love of my life. It's been a long journey thus far and I'm hoping that it will be coming to a close so that I can start my new chapter in 13 months.

Sorry to be all gushy, guys, age mellows you and I've discovered what's important in the past several years. I still play MTG in paper and MTGA online (a lot), but I just don't have time or space to play miniatures or board games anymore. Magic is just easier for me to get to and it only took me 8 years to get decent at the game (I've been playing for 10 years.) (Jesus, how do you do smileys on this new forum???) Envision a laughing until you cry smiley here.

Old August 17th, 2022, 01:14 AM
ATF Agent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandros View Post
Quote:
This. If getting rid of it all easily is a factor, there are others in the community who could do this for you (myself included and I know others would likely step up) then redistribute it amongst interested buyers if it meant it didn't go to a figure known for being actively detrimental to the community.

Congrats on the move... A new flame is a fine reason to pack up and try something new.

I'll accept any help that I can get. My stuff is somewhat scattered between two garages and my apartment. I'm getting up in the morning while it's still cool and starting the organization work. I'll keep everyone updated. I'm not looking to make a mint, but it would be nice. Haha

Last edited by ninthdoc; August 17th, 2022 at 01:15 AM. Reason: Clarity of content.
Old August 17th, 2022, 07:56 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Good luck with the sale and the move, Ninth!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades