Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old October 9th, 2021, 08:57 AM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
C3G TTS Tourney: Low Cost Armies - Information and Sign up

Quozl is the winner of the Low Point Army Championship

Welcome to the C3G Tabletop Simulator Low Cost Army Tournament!

I'm looking for players to compete in a Low Cost Army Tournament. I'm hopeful that we can get a minimum of 8 players involved. Below is the basic information. Please comment below if you have any questions, concerns or if you want to sign up. Ideally I'd like to get to playing games by 10/23 but we can be flexible on that date if needed.

Bracket with Match-ups and Maps are found here

Draft Master Sheet/Rosters

[gs]1fm606fk6i3FeL_InW846OHULNZxduTbS8k0UV4JKXOA[/gs]

Here are the rules of this tournament:
  • Once we pick a start date, we will have a 7 round snake draft.
  • No card over 200 points is eligible to be drafted.
  • If you draft a common or uncommon card you may bring multiple copies of that unit.
  • Teams may be a Max of 650 points.
  • You may mix and match your team each round from within your draft pool.
  • There is a 13 figure limit.
  • Before each game there will be a dice off, done by the players, with the higher roll deciding which start zone they want and whom will place first.

This is a double-elimination tournament. If you lose in round 1 will be assigned to the (now single-elimination) loser bracket, and if you win in round 1 will be assigned to the winner bracket. There will be randomly determined first round byes if necessary.

All maps will be C3G competitive maps. I'll will randomly assign a map for each round that all games will play on for that round. All of these maps are available in the map generator TTS workshop that A3n put together. If you need access to this for your match up, please let me know, and I'll be happy to set you up.

Once match ups are assigned, you will have two full weeks to get together with your opponent and complete them. After that, the game will be considered a forfeit, each player will be assigned a loss, and I'll use a D20 to decide who goes in the winner or loser bracket.

All standard C3G rules (VDOs, lava rules, Event Hero rules, spell rules) will be in play. Knockback and DO throwing rules will not be in play.

Map Pool:
Spoiler Alert!

Draft Order:
1. @Splash
2. @IAmBatman
3. @quozl
4. @Ericth74
5. @fret_gurglo
6. @toyhandle
7. @Cinderquail
8. @Arkham

Last edited by Ericth74; November 29th, 2021 at 09:38 PM.
Old October 9th, 2021, 11:04 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G TTS Tourney: Low Cost Armies - Information and Sign

You've got me down already, but, for the record, I'm in.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 9th, 2021, 11:29 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Count me in.
Old October 9th, 2021, 12:19 PM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
You've got me down already, but, for the record, I'm in.
Ditto

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points
Old October 9th, 2021, 12:22 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Mebbe

Interested but need to look at my actual availability.

~Dysole, noting that a draft is different than a "bring something at various points as far as what she would consider"
Old October 9th, 2021, 12:29 PM

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
Count me in.
Added
Old October 9th, 2021, 07:32 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Seems like this one might not take quite as much time as the last, I'll join if it makes an even number.
Old October 9th, 2021, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash View Post
Seems like this one might not take quite as much time as the last, I'll join if it makes an even number.
You're in!
Old October 10th, 2021, 01:18 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

In, please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old October 10th, 2021, 01:20 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Sweet. That gets us 8.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 10th, 2021, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
In, please!
You sir are in!
Old October 10th, 2021, 02:06 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy