Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con
Gen Con Anything and everything that has to do with Gencon!

Old August 17th, 2012, 01:00 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth
Re: Retlaw's Gencon 2012 Pictures

I believe the very last picture is a terrain system called Terraclips. Don't know about the other two.
Old August 17th, 2012, 01:07 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

These pics just make me miss genCon more...

Thanks for sharing Retlaw...

Hopefully I'll be back next year!

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old August 17th, 2012, 01:58 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
I believe the very last picture is a terrain system called Terraclips. Don't know about the other two.
TerraClips is from WorldWorks Games. They are debuting three new DungeonRise terrain sets (Dungeon Essentials, Prison of the Forsaken & Vaults of Ruin); the first two pictures (with the turquoise-colored underground lake) are Dwarven Forge modular terrain.

Last edited by UtahScott; August 17th, 2012 at 02:14 PM.
Old August 17th, 2012, 05:31 PM

teasedbyeldgrim is surprisingly tart

Thank you very much, Porkins and UtahScott.
Old August 17th, 2012, 11:18 PM
Ruler of the Damned

Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun

Pictures from Friday added to the first post.
Old August 18th, 2012, 06:39 AM

AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

The Dwarven Forge stuff from Thursday's pictures looks like they were made from the silicon molds from Hirst Arts. I wonder if they're a sister company or something?
Old August 18th, 2012, 10:25 PM
Ruler of the Damned

Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun

Added Saturday's pictures to first post.
Old August 19th, 2012, 02:07 AM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun

Thanks for all the pictures, Retlaw.

I was watching a YouTube video from GF9 featuring the above terrain.
Old August 19th, 2012, 08:09 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

My nephew and I swung by the Scape tourney area on Saturday morning to check it out. Looked good.

People were pretty intense at the time so I didn't bother to say hey and didn't know who was who anyway

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old August 19th, 2012, 06:18 PM
Ruler of the Damned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
My nephew and I swung by the Scape tourney area on Saturday morning to check it out. Looked good.

People were pretty intense at the time so I didn't bother to say hey and didn't know who was who anyway
Too bad you didn't introduce yourself -- most scapers don't mind meeting other scapers even if they are playing a game.

Also, Sunday pictures added the first post.
Old August 19th, 2012, 07:08 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

My nephew and I were just nosing around for a little in the morning. I had a red Chicago Blackhawks t-shirt on and glasses. Seems like I was there when one of the guys running it was saying that there were only five minutes left, so it seemed like guys playing needed to concentrate and whoever was running it (seemed like two guys that I saw) needed to do their thing and do something on the laptop.

I didn't know if all the gamers were members of this site, so I didn't want to seem like an extra big dork introducing myself to someone that wouldn't know what the hell a Hahma was.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old August 19th, 2012, 11:02 PM
Soon to be Mrs. Tony Stark

DeceitfulBeauty wears ripped pants of awesomeness DeceitfulBeauty wears ripped pants of awesomeness DeceitfulBeauty wears ripped pants of awesomeness DeceitfulBeauty wears ripped pants of awesomeness DeceitfulBeauty wears ripped pants of awesomeness DeceitfulBeauty wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Great pictures Retlaw!

[And DeceitfulBeauty finally beat NecroBlade at Heroscape. With Iron Man.]

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con