Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old May 3rd, 2022, 07:34 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Trunks (Future) (Vote for On-Deck)

Yea
Old May 3rd, 2022, 08:23 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Cool cards.
Yea
You can remove the ? from Size in the SP.
Old May 3rd, 2022, 08:42 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
SHINING SWORD ATTACK
After Trunks attacks an adjacent figure with his normal attack, if at least one skull was rolled, he may either attack:
with his normal attack against an adjacent figure, rolling 1 fewer attack die; or,
with his Burning Attack Special Attack.
Edit
Old May 3rd, 2022, 08:55 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Is the bolded part doing anything here?

BURNING ATTACK SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 5. Attack 4.
After an opponent rolls defense dice against this special attack, you may Knockback the defending figure by placing it on an empty space exactly X spaces from its current position, where X is the number of skulls rolled in the attack. A figure moved by this special attack never takes any leaving engagement attacks but can receive any falling damage that may apply.

Like it has "Knockback" capitalized like it's a game mechanic but it really isnt (and even if it was the power immediately defines everything you're doing). So it seems like it's just extra words for no reason.

Like this tells you the same thing:

After an opponent rolls defense dice against this special attack, you may place that figure on an empty space exactly X spaces from its current position, where X is the number of skulls rolled in the attack. A figure moved by this special attack never takes any leaving engagement attacks but can receive any falling damage that may apply.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old May 3rd, 2022, 08:57 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Agree that it is not needed here at all.
Old May 3rd, 2022, 09:07 PM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Yea Once I get this updated. Lol
Old May 3rd, 2022, 10:07 PM
His sweat is highly explosive

Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Agree that it is not needed here at all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Not really sure what this line is trying to accomplish? So the attacking player suddenly mind controls the figure and has it run straight into a wall? Should probably use the knockback language from Shocker and Vibe.
Hmmmm...
Quote:
VIBROSHOCK KNOCKBACK
When Shocker attacks using his normal attack, he may attack one additional time. After an opponent rolls defense dice against Shocker's normal attack, if the defending figure is within 4 clear sight spaces of Shocker, you may Knockback the defending figure by placing it on an empty space up to X spaces from its current position. X is equal to the number of skulls rolled in the attack. A figure moved by this special power never takes any leaving engagement attacks and cannot be placed closer to Shocker than its original placement. A figure moved by this special power can receive any falling damage that may apply.
Not sure we really need to change that. It's a direct deviation from precedent.

As to that change to the SSA, I'm flat against that as the power is essentially just Swordplay but with a slight twist.
Quote:
SWORDPLAY
If Swordsman attacks an adjacent figure with his normal attack and at least one skull is rolled, he may attack an adjacent figure again. He may continue attacking adjacent figures, rolling 1 fewer attack die for each subsequent attack, until you fail to roll a skull.
Old May 3rd, 2022, 11:03 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

I mean, the precedent from Vibroshock Knockback would be more like "you may Burning Attack that dude" or something. Since presumably the capital Knockback there is referring to the name of the power. Since there isnt a game mechanic or anything called Knockback to refer to.

But I think that line is equally as pointless on Shocker and we shouldn't be forced to do dumb things now becuase someone did a dumb thing in the past (or copied a dumb thing in this case, I'm pretty sure Shocker gets that from the Classicscape Fire Giant dude).

Or like if we're going to keep "you may Knockback" we'd need to like define what about those words is making the power different than the other 99% of yeeting powers that dont use that phrase.

My Etsy Store
Old May 4th, 2022, 09:57 AM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Both He-man and All Might also use this Knockback language, but not in their power names.

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points
Old May 4th, 2022, 10:08 AM
Tickle Pickle

Doesn't mean that we need to continue to use language that does nothing.
Old May 4th, 2022, 10:10 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

For sure. He-Man did it to follow the precedent of Shocker, but if it doesn't accomplish anything, no problems with trimming it, IMO.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 4th, 2022, 01:23 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Like I was told before I overcame my crippling LSD addiction, its never too late to stop making poor life choices.

Using "you may Knockback" as some sort of 'keyword' (that doesn't do anything since everything you do is then spelled out right after) definitely seems like some sorta misinterpretation of classic scape lingo.

Like Shurrak has a power called Knockback that says "you may Knockback". But... before that Jotun had a power called Throw that said "you may throw" (no caps that time because Classic is all over the place).

A few different classic powers pointlessly shout out their own names like they're Pokemon or something for no reason. Doesn't make those shout outs 'keywords'.

Shocker's power still has the word knockback in it, so it sorta works. But it really should have been "you may Vibroshock Knockback" technically. But then other powers still saying "Knockback" is definitely a mistake. Beyond being pointless to say in the first place.

Like Cyprien's Chilling Touch says "you may attempt a Chilling Touch". Doesn't mean all autowound powers should say that as some sorta keyword. If anything they'd say "you may attempt a (whatever this power is called)" but they shouldn't be saying anything at all.

My Etsy Store

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Library