Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old August 23rd, 2006, 11:53 AM

gniknomad has disabled reputation
Thaelenk Tundra in missouri?

Has anyone seen the Thaelenk Tundra in Missouri? This past weekend, I just drove from Piedmont (about an hour away from the Missouri/Arkansas border) to St.Louis; checking every Walmart Super Center, Target, and K-mart in between, but I could not find any Thaelenk Tundras.

I did however see many Archkyrie Castle and Wave 5 expansion sets, and picked up a couple as well.
Old August 23rd, 2006, 05:13 PM

Blueknight has disabled reputation
I found some Raknar's Vision at a couple of Targets in St. Louis, but no Thaelenk Tundra. Apparently, they were here, but someone got to them before I did. I still don't have any either.
Old August 23rd, 2006, 07:01 PM

Cave-2 has disabled reputation
Saw two TT at Target in St. Joseph MO (NW Missouri) on 8-17. They had 4 of the RV at that time
Old August 23rd, 2006, 08:40 PM

Mr. Manfredsenjenson has disabled reputation
I've gotten two of them at the Target in Florissant on North Lindbergh, but I've seen only the two that I purchased (on seperate occasions a couple weeks apart). The Wal-Mart on West Florissant had Castles but no Wave 5 or Tundra. The Toys R Us on West Florissant had Wave 5, but no Tundra or Castles. The aforementioned Target has had Tundras (and Raknar's Vision), but no Wave 5 or Castles. Odd distribution, indeed.

I used to kill for the CIA.
Old August 24th, 2006, 08:17 AM

Thank you all! It sounds like I'm not the only one having trouble finding these. It looks like my best option may be to pay the extra cost and look for them online. Oh well....
Old August 24th, 2006, 09:38 AM
Uniquest Hero and Classic Drafter 2008

Kahrma knows what's in an order marker Kahrma knows what's in an order marker Kahrma knows what's in an order marker
Found 1 TT at Target in Independence, MO. earlier this month. I bought it. Haven't seen a set since.
Old August 25th, 2006, 12:15 AM

stay_golden_PONYBOY wears ripped pants of awesomeness stay_golden_PONYBOY wears ripped pants of awesomeness stay_golden_PONYBOY wears ripped pants of awesomeness stay_golden_PONYBOY wears ripped pants of awesomeness stay_golden_PONYBOY wears ripped pants of awesomeness stay_golden_PONYBOY wears ripped pants of awesomeness stay_golden_PONYBOY wears ripped pants of awesomeness stay_golden_PONYBOY wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Thaelenk Tundra in missouri?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gniknomad
Has anyone seen the Thaelenk Tundra in Missouri? This past weekend, I just drove from Piedmont (about an hour away from the Missouri/Arkansas border) to St.Louis; checking every Walmart Super Center, Target, and K-mart in between, but I could not find any Thaelenk Tundras.

I did however see many Archkyrie Castle and Wave 5 expansion sets, and picked up a couple as well.
I've made that trip a few times. Piedmont didn't even carry any HS this summer. Farmington and Fredricktown had MS and older expansions but to my knowledge nothing over wave 3. Park Hills was the same way. Potosi was out of anything worth while as of last month. Jeff City and all the WAL*MARTS on 44 into St.Louis County are lacking TT also.

Have you tried Poplar Bluff?
Old August 25th, 2006, 01:16 AM

brokeasajoke has disabled reputation
I refuse to believe these Tundra & Castle expansions exist! All lies!
Old August 25th, 2006, 01:53 AM

leohuff has disabled reputation
Here in Columbia, MO i've seen no Tundra, but wave 5 is at every Walmart and ToysrUs, and Castles to found at all 3 Walmarts. Sandra has Tundra in stock right now at HouseMouseGames.
P.S. if you travel to Columbia for those Castles, I recommend the Walmart south of town on Nifong/AC. I bought all 3 at Super Walmart (told them to order me six more, that I won't get, just wanted them to restock for everyone else) and when I bought the first of three at that south store, the other 2 still remain....

Chris
Old August 25th, 2006, 08:52 AM

Yep, been to the Bluff many O times. Actually I picked up Wave 5 there before I started by trip to St. Louis. Amazingly, after I drove to St. Louis and back, I actually saw a Wave 5 in the po dunk Piedmont Walmart as well.
Old August 25th, 2006, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokeasajoke
I refuse to believe these Tundra & Castle expansions exist! All lies!

Amen, I hear that!
Old August 27th, 2006, 02:24 AM

aielman has disabled reputation
arrrrggggggh

drove to st joe to get some TT and RV

grabbed the RV but the TT were sold out already grrrrrrr

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales