Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Notices

Old July 17th, 2022, 02:59 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Ally and Fan Rewards Thread

Don't you already have a design up with Cammy?
Old July 17th, 2022, 03:47 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Don't you already have a design up with Cammy?
That won the public design nomination, didn't it?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 17th, 2022, 03:56 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

In the past we have only allowed Allies to run one design at a time and have rejected them starting a second design while running even the public nomination winner.
Old July 17th, 2022, 04:00 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

The only thing I recall with public design noms is not counting them against people's design slots when they win. I know I've run three at the same time before.

Here's what I can see in the rules:

Quote:
C3G Allies may only start a design thread for a design that has been approved by the C3G Heroes. This can happen in two ways:
An Ally's design is nominated for the public poll. The Heroes will vote on whether to approve the design when it is entered into the poll. If a design is approved by the Heroes and wins the poll, the Ally is cleared to start a design thread for it.
An Ally that has the necessary reward points (15 for a draftable design, 7 for any other type of design) may post in the C3G Shop to request a design thread. The Heroes will vote on whether or not to approve the design. If it is approved, the Ally may deduct the reward points to start the design thread.
Is there anything in the rules restricting Allies from running a Public Design Nom and another thread at the same time?

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 17th, 2022, 04:30 PM

Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm fine holding off if preferred, but I was under the assumption it was a "free" slot and didn't impact requests.

If it's to be left for now, I'll probably request to run Chun-Li before the vines to keep those two together. I was partially requesting the vines now to get that going whilst Cammy was still being done, so then Chun can be tested with Cammy once Cammy wrapped up (and obviously the vines too).
Old July 17th, 2022, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinderella View Post
I'm fine holding off if preferred, but I was under the assumption it was a "free" slot and didn't impact requests.
To my knowledge, that's largely how we've operated with it and I'm personally cool with doing so now. You can still only have one in public testing at a time and Cammy's pretty far along in the process.

It's up for vote with the Heroes, though.

Old July 19th, 2022, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinderella View Post
I'd like to request approval to LD Creeper Vines please
You’re cleared to go!

Old July 20th, 2022, 05:31 PM

Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thank you! I'll get that up and running shortly.
Old August 3rd, 2022, 10:13 PM

Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'd like to request approval to LD Ultimate Spider-Man please. I've workshopped this in three different places at different times (discord, public workshopping thread, and SM family workshop thread) and think I might be in a good place to LD it.
Old August 5th, 2022, 08:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandros View Post
I'd like to request approval to LD Ultimate Spider-Man please. I've workshopped this in three different places at different times (discord, public workshopping thread, and SM family workshop thread) and think I might be in a good place to LD it.
You’re cleared for swinging. Please subtract your points and let us know on the Discord if you have any questions about the process or getting started!

Old August 6th, 2022, 01:13 AM

Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandros View Post
You’re cleared for swinging. Please subtract your points and let us know on the Discord if you have any questions about the process or getting started!
Thank you! I think I understand what the guide instructs us to do, but if I made an error I'm open to feedback.
Old August 6th, 2022, 10:07 AM

Sounds like a plan!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape