Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Old April 30th, 2014, 09:00 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: X Minus 2 Customs Card Printer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithy Winfred View Post
...Saint Walker hasn't been released, has he? Because he's on the printer...
Thanx Smithy, that was probably missed because it was an earlier version as we decided to go with Blue Lantern instead of Saint Walker.
Old April 30th, 2014, 06:07 PM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

No problem, glad to see another of my favorite units moving a long (now I wish I had printed him out )
Old May 1st, 2014, 10:32 AM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xorlof View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanieLoche View Post
It's not exactly customs, but I think that the add of the army cards from my Picasa Album(s) web should be very useful for us (les Français ^^)
Your signature link goes to picassa's "my photos" area, which is *my* photos for me, not *your* pictures as intended. Send me the correct link and I'll have a look!
My bad ! I corrected the link in my signature. *hoping it's the right one now*
But perhaps the best link to see is this one, which contains the links to my picasa Albums, but also the links to zip files to download faster the army cards per waves.

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old May 4th, 2014, 08:50 PM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

The Glyph of Utility: Smoke Pellet is not on the printer.
Old May 5th, 2014, 07:37 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

You must have done a lot of work to get all the cards cleaned up (either with all white/transparency around the cards in a non-lossy format like PNG OR resized and cropped to the same size). Great job, as the cards not being standard size or white borders was the major issue in overlapping.
Old May 6th, 2014, 02:10 AM
On Fire like in NBA Jam!

Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Should be fixed. If you're still having problems with it, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Can you defeat a mind such as mine?
Riddler
Old May 6th, 2014, 03:16 AM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
You must have done a lot of work to get all the cards cleaned up (either with all white/transparency around the cards in a non-lossy format like PNG OR resized and cropped to the same size). Great job, as the cards not being standard size or white borders was the major issue in overlapping.
I can't take credit for that. I'm piggybacking off of the C3G's work to support Snappleman's program. They now produce PNGs with transparency for all of their cards. The PNG image dimensions still vary slightly, but it's small enough that it's no biggie. I've made PNGs for VC cards (coming soon!) and some others too, but none of the C3G PNGs. Go thank the C3G art department for those.

In that regard, I *do* wish there was a standard for dimensions of customs card images--perhaps 1530x1530. That size is square (which is useful for various reasons) and enough for 300 dpi cards to have up to 1/8" bleed. It also lets the image size to be expressed precisely as 5.1 inches for layout purposes. (Printers are manufactured to a particular dpi, not dpmm, so it's useful to stick with imperial measurements).

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK
Old May 6th, 2014, 11:53 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flame Gryphon View Post
Quote:
Should be fixed. If you're still having problems with it, let me know and I'll see what I can do.
It is in the printer but it has a white square background that covers up parts of the other cards.
Old May 7th, 2014, 02:02 AM
On Fire like in NBA Jam!

Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flame Gryphon View Post
Quote:
It is in the printer but it has a white square background that covers up parts of the other cards.
I'm not sure what that could be, honestly. The file is in the correct format, which is the exact same as all my other cards. They're all working properly, so I doubt it's that.

Any suggestions, Xorlof? Anything I missed?

Also, I won't be able to work on this too much until afternoon tomorrow. I have a final exam in less than 12 hours that I really need to study for. If it's something I did wrong or something I can fix I'll be around tomorrow afternoon to help with it.

Can you defeat a mind such as mine?
Riddler
Old May 7th, 2014, 05:20 AM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

Probably a .png but with a white background instead of transparency...

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old May 7th, 2014, 10:57 AM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yep. Just make the background transparent, FG, and reupload.

Good luck on that final!

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK
Old May 8th, 2014, 01:30 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

A question or suggestion: is it possible to make this print double sided? Such as to print C3G art card on one side and mini card on the back side? Or to print C3V Master card on one side and Basic card on the other side? Or to print card backs from some other custom project onto the back side of said custom project's cards? The > shaped layout of the cards would need to be inverted to < for the back side.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software