Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old July 10th, 2010, 01:47 PM

Old Rough and Ready is surprisingly tart
Re: Flameslayer Customs(more customs)

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Rough and Ready View Post
Krazzled Kytes seem pretty cool. I'm curious about the story behind them (Skydiving Knights? Interesting)

With your Kyrie of the Moon tribe, I would put a limit on Derailing swing. For example, throw a load of Gladitrons/Blastatrons at the enemy and you get a squad (costing only 100) attacking with like 8 or 9 or higher! So, I would raise the cost or put a die limit to the attack.

Your Bio-human guy is.... interesting. I like him.

Marsh Striker is pretty good. Potshot is an interesting ability.

Your new Agent Carr is awesome. I was a fan of the old one, but this one is far better!

Azte's Drain special is innovative to say the least. Interesting card.

Phala is cool (His shadow slayer seems like a more offensive version of my Clone's Night Vision). I think 175 is pretty good for price.

Skalaw seems like a nice, well-rounded dragon to me.

Si-kyre, interesting. A tired dragon eh? Interesting. Caught me off guard with his low defense, then his Snoozefire.

Pyras, pretty cool. Sentient fire!

Marro Officer is pretty sweet, finally a piece that can stop that pesky disengaging!

Overall, excellent figures!
The Kyrie do seem pretty strong now that you point it out, a point increase or power cut or something will be in order soon.

You flatter me about Agent Carr!!! Then again, so does my sister.

Phala could be at 175, but testing nowadays is quite problematic...Can you say blowout every other game? That's been my troubles...

I like Pyras a lot myself, but I am still working on balancing issues. Which are non-existant since I have 1 homemde tree and 1 homemade jungle piece, nothing official.

The best part of the Marro Officer is that basically everyone can use it up to 6 times!!! That is unless you care about the sculpts of easily obtained common figures.

Si-Kyre is one of those "awww crap" figures. Same with the Kytes and Charles Brown erm... Scarleh.

I currently have 1 thing in the works... well, except for terrain.
Sounds good, I'll check it out when ya post it.

My Customs (Check Em' Out!)
Star Trek Scape (personal figures) (Going Where No Heroscaper Has Gone Before...)
Chief Engineer (Self-proclaimed) at TrekScape
Old July 13th, 2010, 05:07 PM

All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I think all your customs are pretty darn good. Correct me if I'm wrong, however, but don't the Kyrie of the moon tribe follow Aquilla in the actual storyline?
Old July 13th, 2010, 05:30 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Your Pie View Post
I think all your customs are pretty darn good. Correct me if I'm wrong, however, but don't the Kyrie of the moon tribe follow Aquilla in the actual storyline?
Beats me if the Kyrie do or don't. In HS, the story isn't the biggest draw but it is important. I made my version a Vydar squad for the reason of my group rarely using Vydar people.

Thanks for enjoying my customs and I hope I get around to the editting they deserve soon.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old July 16th, 2010, 07:18 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Flameslayer Customs(Marro Elite)

Added Marro Elite

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old July 17th, 2010, 02:49 AM

Old Rough and Ready is surprisingly tart

Yer Marro Elite are nicely done. A bit interesting being a Marro Squad without the ability to replenish itself (Water Clone/Marro Hive) but effective none the less!

I would raise the price a wee bit though, they sound absolutely lethal to fellow squads with yer fancy Automatic Skuls and Wounds (Granted those are only for up close and personal situations). And a range of 8 is nothing to underestimate!

Overall, maybe add on 10 points, and then they're great!

Another great custom comrade.

My Customs (Check Em' Out!)
Star Trek Scape (personal figures) (Going Where No Heroscaper Has Gone Before...)
Chief Engineer (Self-proclaimed) at TrekScape
Old July 17th, 2010, 10:23 AM
I could go

Your suggestions are well taken ORnR!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old July 29th, 2010, 08:32 PM

Marro_Maniac is surprisingly tart
Re: Flameslayer Customs(scarleh added!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitestuff View Post
Quote:

I would just take them from my MediaFiles gallery if I knew how to turn the cards from MSE form into JPEG form.
When you have the card up in the MSE program; click file > export > card image
Get yourself a free photobucket account (for online hosting of your pics) and get busy sharing.
or like me, Facebook!
lol

~~Trolling IRL~~

Old July 29th, 2010, 09:06 PM
I could go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marro_Maniac View Post
Quote:
Quote:

I would just take them from my MediaFiles gallery if I knew how to turn the cards from MSE form into JPEG form.
Get yourself a free photobucket account (for online hosting of your pics) and get busy sharing.
or like me, Facebook!
lol
Facebook works too? I didn't know that. Thanks.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old July 29th, 2010, 09:08 PM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

or like me, Facebook!
lol
I used Facebook until I started getting complaints for "spamming that stupid game all over my wall"

Old July 29th, 2010, 09:15 PM
I could go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chardar View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

or like me, Facebook!
lol
I used Facebook until I started getting complaints for "spamming that stupid game all over my wall"
All the more reason to utilize it to the fullest. Especially since one of my sisters hates HS.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old August 1st, 2010, 01:17 PM
I could go

Re: Flameslayer Customs(Spider Ring)

Next Custom:

A cursing glyph for army building! Enjoy

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old August 17th, 2010, 04:18 PM
I could go

Re: Flameslayer Customs(Grape-Crusher)

Everyone, meet Flail-Stomp the Grape Crusher! Since I like the Goblins but not the Warhulk(not a shot at the design team, I'm just not into it), I made Mr.Grape-Crusher. Enjoy his 2 types of attacks, either a clean sweep or extending his flail into a quick jab at his target.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards