Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old August 26th, 2020, 08:54 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: Ronin's Public Workshopping Thread

I've got no better ideas on the crystals! Let me know what you figure out.

I think T was hoping to get some bites on King Ghidorah, so I'd dig into that one next. Happy to talk Kiryu after that!
Old August 29th, 2020, 11:26 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Mutations & Monsters set.
Its model number and name are #042 / Unus the Untouchable.

NAME = UNUS
SECRET IDENTITY = GUNTHER BAIN

SPECIES = MUTANT
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = OUTCAST
PERSONALITY = AMBITIOUS

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 3

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 2

POINTS = ???

UNTOUCHABLE 6
Whenever Unus would receive one or more wounds, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 6 or higher, ignore those wounds.

POWER BEYOND CONTROL
If you roll higher than 20 for Unus' Untouchable special power, remove him from the game.

SUPER STRENGTH
Pretty simple write-up; this is one of those guys that I mainly just know because he has a mini. His schtick is that he's got a real good force field. A lot of his stories seem to end with his force field becoming too strong and taking him out of the fight - in his first story Beast actually beats him by deliberately boosting his power.
Old August 30th, 2020, 10:03 AM
Symbiotic

Quote:

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the House of X set.
Its model number and name are #??? / ???.

NAME = RASPUTIN
SECRET IDENTITY = RASPUTIN IV

SPECIES = MUTANT
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = TELEPATH
PERSONALITY = FIERCE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = ???

???
Rasputin never takes leaving engagement attacks or falling damage, and may move through all destructible objects and obstacles. You may ignore any wounds Rasputin would receive from enemy special powers during her turn.

SOUL SWORD
When attacking an adjacent figure with Rasputin's normal attack, add one automatic skull to whatever is rolled; or two automatic skulls if the defending figure is an Angel, Demon, or Undead. Opponents' figures cannot use the Magical Defense or Temporal Defense special powers when defending against Rasputin's adjacent normal attack.

STEEL SKIN
When rolling defense dice against a normal attack, Rasputin always adds one automatic shield to whatever is rolled. Rasputin never rolls for molten lava damage or lava field damage.

HEALING
At the end of the round, remove 1 Wound Marker from this card.

SUPER STRENGTH
A character from Hickman's House of X/Powers of X. Her role in the story is pretty small, but she was featured in a lot of the promo material leading up to it, so she's kind of a standout character for that reason. Just very visually associated with the book now.

Her gist is that she's from a new possible crappy future, and she's got a cocktail of different X-Men powers. Namely Colossus', Quentin Quire's, Kitty's, Unus the Untouchable's, and X-23's. Also she's packing Illyana's Soul Sword. That said, Colossus' powers are the only ones that she has at the full strength of the original. The rest she has lesser versions of.

So Steel Skin and Super Strength are from Colossus, obviously. Telepath class is from Quire. Healing is Laura. Sword is sword. That first power that I haven't quite named is meant to be kind of a blend of Unus and Kitty's abilities.
Old August 30th, 2020, 10:09 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Should she have a short range for the Telepathy?
Old August 30th, 2020, 10:13 AM
Symbiotic

I wouldn't. I don't think we really see her use telepathy offensively. That could just be because she's mostly fighting robots, but I totally forgot she was even meant to be a telepath until I pulled HoXPoX off the shelf to refresh myself.
Old September 14th, 2020, 07:51 PM
Symbiotic

Quote:

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Secret Invasion set.
Its model number and name are #028 / Attuma.

NAME = ATTUMA
SECRET IDENTITY =

SPECIES = ATLANTEAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CONQUEROR
PERSONALITY = PROUD

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 6

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 6
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS = ???

ATLANTEAN KING RIVALRY
At the start of the round, add 1 to Attuma's Move number for each Order Marker placed on an Atlantean King's card up to a maximum of +3 for the Atlantean King Rivalry special power.

DEEP SEA CONQUEROR
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and taking a turn with Attuma, you may take a turn with either an Atlantean Squad or a Predator Hero that you control. Any figure taking a turn with this special power must begin its turn within 6 clear sight spaces of Attuma. You may not take any additional turns with any other figures.

WATER STRENGTH 1
Attuma does not stop his movement when entering a water space. Add 1 die to Attuma's attack and defense while he is on a water space.

SUPER STRENGTH
------------------------------
The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Secret Invasion set.
Its model number and name are #007 / Atlantean Warrior.
NAME = ELITE ATLANTEAN WARRIORS
SECRET IDENTITY =

SPECIES = ATLANTEAN
UNIQUENESS = COMMON SQUAD (3)
CLASS = WARRIORS
PERSONALITY = PROUD

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 1

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = ???

ATLANTIS ATTACKS!
At the start of each round, before rolling for initiative, you may choose up to 2 Elite Atlantean Warriors for each Order Marker placed on an Atlantean card you control. Move each chosen Elite Atlantean Warrior up to 5 spaces each. Elite Atlantean Warriors moved this way cannot be moved out of engagements.

WATER STRENGTH 1
Elite Atlantean Warriors do not stop their movement when entering a water space. Add 1 die to an Elite Atlantean Warrior's attack and defense while it is on a water space.

SUPER STRENGTH
I feel like Attuma is one of those characters that could really use a card, but I hardly ever see a take - threw this together as a starting point for some workshopping, but I'm not married to the details.

Had to also work up an Atlantean Common to go alongside him. Feels like a theme necessity.

I gave Attuma a leadership power instead of making the Atlanteans a bonding squad because I felt like a full-on bonding squad might be a bit much for Ocean Master armies.

It also gave me a way to bring Tiger Shark into the fold; not sure when/if they'd ever be designed, but Attuma rolls with a few other baddies modeled on ocean creatures like that, so having a class call-out for them makes sense. It also captures Grizzly Sharks, but Attuma marching on the surface world with an army of land sharks is just too good to turn down.
Old September 14th, 2020, 07:59 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Same figure for the squad?

I'd consider giving Attuma himself Water Strength 2. Something I wish we did more, since you're at height disadvantage in Water so the boost should be worth it over just taking height.
Old September 14th, 2020, 08:03 PM
Symbiotic

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Same figure for the squad?
Hmm? No, I definitely remembered to update that. Must be your eyes are going.

Quote:
I'd consider giving Attuma himself Water Strength 2. Something I wish we did more, since you're at height disadvantage in Water so the boost should be worth it over just taking height.
I could see that. Wanted to keep his "all watered up" peak below Namor's though. Pretty sure Namor usually has a physical edge on him.
Old September 14th, 2020, 08:11 PM
Tickle Pickle

Could lower his base stats to make him want the water more. Representing that Namor is better out of water.
Old September 14th, 2020, 08:30 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Would love to see more Atlanteans.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 16th, 2020, 09:39 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Attuma is cool. I like the bonding with Tiger Shark & Grizzly Sharks.
Old September 17th, 2020, 01:30 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Just beware adding Grizzly Sharks to a water based army, they don't do so well in water.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy