Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old January 6th, 2019, 02:38 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Thanos (Infinity Quest) - Breathing

For the record, Thanos got entrusted with the Reality Gem after his initial attempt to gather the stones and failure to keep them. He was entrusted with Reality because he alone knew that the Reality Gem was the hardest Gem to control without the others. Think of a really picky Genie who always finds a way to grant your wish while also screwing you over. Later, he takes them from the various Elders of the Universe, as I recall. Honestly, it's a story they've gone back to repeatedly. (Incidentally, I just remembered that in that initial Infinity War, he makes about half of the gathered heroes disappear. Instantaneously. From across the Universe.) Oh, and as it starts, he already has the Gauntlet and Gems.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez and Stan Lee
Old January 6th, 2019, 06:52 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

How do we feel about this then?

INFINITY QUEST

At the start of the game, place the Glyph of Infinity Gauntlet [cut]. Then, each player, starting with the player to your right places a Glyph of Infinity on any empty space on the battlefield. Repeat this process until five Glyphs of Infinity are in the game or each player has placed a Gyph of Infinity on the battlefield. After doing so, you may choose one Glyph of Infinity that is not on the battlefield or on any other Army Card and place it on this card. At the start of each new round, if fewer than six Glyphs of Infinity are in the game, the player who wins the initiative must, if possible, place a Glyph of Infinity on any empty space on the battlefield. Glyphs cannot be placed within 3 spaces of any other figure or another Glyph of Infinity, and cannot share a name with a Glyph already in the game.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old January 6th, 2019, 10:03 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

The cut in that first sentence seems to leave something out. Are you placing the Gauntlet on Thanos' card?

For the full red sentence could it be simplified to say "one Glyph of Infinity that is not yet in the game"?

Other than those nitpicks, looks spot on to me.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 6th, 2019, 10:18 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I don't like him stealing glyphs at the start of the game.

BTW, he definitely needs to be tested with Shadow Thief and other glyph stealers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old January 6th, 2019, 10:55 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post

BTW, he definitely needs to be tested with Shadow Thief and other glyph stealers.
How is he stealing glyphs at the start of the game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
The cut in that first sentence seems to leave something out. Are you placing the Gauntlet on Thanos' card?

For the full red sentence could it be simplified to say "one Glyph of Infinity that is not yet in the game"?

Yeah, that was missing.
It could be simplified that way, but I'm trying to make it clear that Adam Warlock or someone else who starts with a specific Infinity Stone gets priority over Thanos.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old January 6th, 2019, 12:00 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Oh, I see. I was reading this wrong. I thought it meant you could choose a glyph not on the battlefield or you could choose a glyph on any other Army Card.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
After doing so, you may choose one Glyph of Infinity that is not on the battlefield or on any other Army Card and place it on this card.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old January 6th, 2019, 12:14 PM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Oh, I see. I was reading this wrong. I thought it meant you could choose a glyph not on the battlefield or you could choose a glyph on any other Army Card.

Quote:
After doing so, you may choose one Glyph of Infinity that is not on the battlefield or on any other Army Card and place it on this card.
Ah, okay - it's meant to be literally the opposite, but I can see how you read it. I feel like this power, even once agreed, may go through several wording edits.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old January 7th, 2019, 02:48 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

It is a tough power to word well, but you're doing a great job seeking the pot of gold at the end of this struggle. Keep up the good work!

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

RIP George Perez and Stan Lee
Old January 7th, 2019, 09:45 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yeah, you are packing a scenario into a single power so it was bound to be tricky but will be a true Event Hero when it all shakes out.
Old January 7th, 2019, 09:52 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:

How is he stealing glyphs at the start of the game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post

Yeah, that was missing.
It could be simplified that way, but I'm trying to make it clear that Adam Warlock or someone else who starts with a specific Infinity Stone gets priority over Thanos.
Would my suggested simplification text do the clarification work there as well? Or does quozl just need to read more carefully?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

Old January 7th, 2019, 10:23 AM
Hard as ice

Thanks, chaps. Means a lot. Okay, then, is this something we're happy with? I don't care about exact wording right now, just the mechanics - wording can be ironed out later so that we can get started on testing.

NAME - THANOS

SPECIES - ETERNAL
UNIQUENESS - EVENT HERO
CLASS - CONQUEROR
PERSONALITY - UNYIELDING
SIZE/HEIGHT - MEDIUM 6

10 LIFE
MOVE 6
RANGE 6
ATTACK 6
DEFENCE 6

1,000 POINTS?

INFINITY QUEST
At the start of the game, place the Glyph of Infinity Gauntlet [cut] on this card. Then, each player, starting with the player to your right places a Glyph of Infinity on any empty space on the battlefield. Repeat this process until five Glyphs of Infinity are in the game or each player has placed a Gyph of Infinity on the battlefield. After doing so, you may choose one Glyph of Infinity that is not on the battlefield or on any other Army Card and place it on this card. At the start of each new round, if fewer than six Glyphs of Infinity are in the game, the player who wins the initiative must, if possible, place a Glyph of Infinity on any empty space on the battlefield. Glyphs cannot be placed within 3 spaces of any other figure or another Glyph of Infinity, and cannot share a name with a Glyph already in the game.

ONE HALF OF ALL LIFE...
Once per game, after revealing an Order Marker on this card and instead of taking a turn with Thanos, if Thanos is equipped with the Glyph of Infinity Gauntlet and it has the powers of all six Glyphs of Infinity, you may roll the 20-sided die one at time for every other figure on the battlefield. On a roll of 11 or higher, that figure is destroyed.

REWRITTEN DEATH
Once per game, if Thanos is destroyed, you may instead remove all Wound Markers from this card and the round immediately ends.

SUPER STRENGTH

FLYING

Thoughts on an initial price to start with?

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old January 7th, 2019, 10:57 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Just to clarify - all of the choices of glyph here are deliberate and not at random, right?

I think it works as a starting point, at least.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library