Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con
Gen Con Anything and everything that has to do with Gencon!

Notices

Old July 31st, 2019, 02:26 PM

Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby!
Re: GENCON 2019 Official Events

The wise men’s tournament was my idea. I am probably the oldest Scape player at Gencon. The thought was to have a more relaxed tournament for older players.
Old July 31st, 2019, 02:54 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Next year they should have a "Grampa" tourney that people either 12 or under or 40 or over are allowed (those under 40 but with grandchildren are "Grandfathered" in )
Old July 31st, 2019, 03:49 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean View Post
I would not have bought a ticket for this event.

I don't know maybe the Powers that Be were just trying to keep teh events fresh and interesting. Or maybe because after 15 years of Scape most players are over 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean View Post
Sadly, i'm not going this year : (
and that still makes me sad. The Old timer Core Group aka the Monkey Room is down to just a few Founding Fathers

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old August 2nd, 2019, 01:00 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Take 2 and Unique are full but C3G only has 3 people signed up (including me). I either need someone to bring me a C3G army or I will bring a Uniques army and join that if possible.
Old August 2nd, 2019, 01:25 AM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

Good luck to everyone tomorrow and the next 3 days! Post results

Old August 2nd, 2019, 06:35 AM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Fun being had by all.... (Im too old for this ****)

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old August 2nd, 2019, 07:07 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
FYI

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Take 2 and Unique are full but C3G only has 3 people signed up (including me). I either need someone to bring me a C3G army or I will bring a Uniques army and join that if possible.
I think dok and I are both going to play C3G.

~Dysole, informationally
Old August 2nd, 2019, 08:45 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I threw an army together for ya. Not awesome but some good figures.
I may have a group of three if they make it out of bed.
Old August 2nd, 2019, 09:20 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

In the wise men finals, the youngest player in the event showed his immaturity through his repeated outbursts of Blind Rage (8 times in a row at one point). However, the second-youngest player showed that rat bites can silence rage in addition to causing it.
Old August 2nd, 2019, 10:41 PM
GenCon 2013 Main Event Champion

The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker

lefton4ya shows up at C3G at the last minute with a random army that someone hands him and wins the tournament.

Have fun and stay busy - Luke 19:13

The Orange Mailman
Old August 2nd, 2019, 10:43 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

I don't know the exact order, but MajorQ23 leaked me the top 16 for main event day 1:

-Matthias Maccabeus (Fyorlag Spiders x5, Wyvern x2, Otonashi)
-Major Q23 (Axegrinders of the Burning Forge x2, Tarn Viking Warriors, Tandros Kreel, Heirloom)
-Infectedsloth (Raelin the Kyrie Warrior RotV, Heavy Gruts x2, Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider, Horned Skull Brutes x1, Mezzodemon Warmongers x1)
-OrcElfArmyOne (Concan the Kyrie Warrior, Phantom Knights x2, Tarn Viking Warriors, Horned Skull Brutes x1, Mezzodemon Warmongers x1)
-Dragon Ruler (Marcus Decimus Gallus, Sacred Band x2, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior RotV, Red Wyrmling x4)
-dok (Blastatrons x2, Gladiatrons x1, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior SotM, Kumiko, Otonashi)
-vegietarian18 (Deathchasers of Thesk x3, Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider, Me-Burq-Sa, Major X17, Theracus)
-Sir Dendrik (Venoc Vipers x4, Venoc Warlord, Krug)
-capsocrates (Raelin the Kyrie Warrior RotV, Horned Skull Brutes x2, Deathreavers x2, Brandis Skyhunter)
-Chris Perkins (Raelin the Kyrie Warrior RotV, Thorgrim the Viking Champion, Knights of Weston x1, Mezzodemon Warmongers x2, Me-Burq-Sa)
-Son of Chompy (Marcus Decimus Gallus, Roman Legionnaires x2, Ne-Gok-Sa, Roman Archers x2)
-Evan S. (Heavy Gruts x3, Grimnak, Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider, Marcu Esenwein, Isamu)
-John W. (Heavy Gruts x3, Tornak, Ornak)
-Brian B. (Su-Bak-Na, Marrden Nagrubs x2, Marro Dividers x2, Marrden Hounds x1)
-David B. (Axegrinders of the Burning Forge x3, Laglor, Heirloom)
-Sam ?. (Nakita Agents, Marro Dividers x2, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior RotV, Roman Archers x2)

I don't know the last 5 player's screen names, if any of you are them let me know.
Old August 2nd, 2019, 10:47 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Evan is Evantage, Brian is coachmuskie, and Sam is Dysole. I think vegie started a thread for this year already though, maybe you can cross-check his with yours.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con