Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old March 16th, 2012, 07:45 PM

mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: A3n's Repaints & Mods

Loving the killowog and deadpool. Keep up the good work!
Old March 16th, 2012, 07:47 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Thanx Trollbrute & MrCrimson.
Old March 16th, 2012, 11:59 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun

Winter Soldier and Deadpool are the best while Kilowog and Guy Gardner are the most impressive transformations.
Old April 5th, 2012, 09:59 PM

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Carnage

This isn't a hard mod at all. With the clix Venom sculpt as the base, I cut the tongue down to size, then cut off the web-line from his hands. I cut the arms off angled at the shoulders & re-attached them at a forward projecting angle. Now take an Ultimates Electro & cut the electricity off him at the hands (leave enough on the hands to carve them into fists later ). Cut the electricity into pieces & glue on Venom. Paint the whole thing red & apply a black wash. Done.

Last edited by A3n; October 11th, 2019 at 09:38 PM.
Old April 5th, 2012, 10:03 PM

Ubu

Another easy one. Just cut off the electricity from an Ultimates Electro. Carve the hands into fists & repaint. Done.

Last edited by A3n; October 11th, 2019 at 09:38 PM.
Old April 5th, 2012, 10:04 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Cool idea for Ubu!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 5th, 2012, 10:29 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Awesome as always, A3n! My brother will want Carnage for sure, and that Ubu looks nice.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old April 6th, 2012, 06:33 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

I really like Carnage, though had I been there when you decided to make him out of that beautiful Venom sculpt, I would have slapped you in the neck and taken your knife away. Really man, why mod that Venom sculpt? It is too awesome.
Old January 28th, 2013, 03:44 AM

Alfred Pennyworth

Finally finished 2 more.

First Alfred:

This one wasn't a hard mod I was just being lazy about finishing it. It uses a Professor Yana figure from the Doctor Who Micro Universe collection. I first scalped the figure leaving some hair around the side & back then repainted the head. I attached the Batman mask from the figure I cut the head off for my Hugo Strange custom. I then just draped some Tamiya Epoxy (equivalent to GWs Green Stuff) over the figure's arm & painted it & the mask the same blue.

Last edited by A3n; October 11th, 2019 at 09:39 PM.
Old January 28th, 2013, 03:58 AM

Enchantress

Next one was Enchantress.

This is from a Sydney Savage clix. I carefully cut the whip out of her hand & cut the arm off & glued it back on in new position. Those with a dremel might get a better result here as she ended up with a large hand which I really couldn't make smaller without the risk of ruining it completely.

I also cut a leg off & glued it back on to change it's position. Because of the new position of the leg I had to keep trimming the feet to get her in a proper upright position but this ended up butchering the foot so I wouldn't change the legs if I was to do it again.

With a pipe (but it was solid) scrap offcut (from some clix or other) I cut a sliver then cut into it a small crescent at the top & large one on the bottom. Glued that on her head for the head piece. I then cut another sliver from the scrap & made it into a flat diamond shap as the centre piece for the head piece. Then a coat of paint. As you can see on all my repaints faces are so hard for me to get right, especially the eyes.

Last edited by A3n; October 11th, 2019 at 09:39 PM.
Old January 28th, 2013, 04:08 AM

Iron Man - Hulkbuster

Oops, it seems I missed posting this one which I completed a few months ago.

Hulkbuster

Ok this one wasn't easy & the result wasn't as good as I envisioned but it works as a representation on the field of scape. This was done using only the Crimson Dynamo clix & basically a lot of carving with the hobby knife. I used Tamiya Epoxy (equivalent to GWs Green Stuff) to shape out the head & carved the eyes & mouth out (which wasn't the best effort - wish I had a dremel). Paint & done.

Last edited by A3n; October 11th, 2019 at 09:41 PM.
Old January 28th, 2013, 10:41 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Very cool! I love that Alfred looks like a prop'a gentleman.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations