Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old June 23rd, 2020, 10:59 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Talon (Uncommon) (ISPT)

They're solid as defensive/tie-down figures. But they're not very useful as offensive pieces.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 25th, 2020, 12:56 AM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Army Test
Map: Swamp Lab
Units: Court of Owls (200), Talons x 3 (420) (620)vs Batgirl (130), Batman (200), Catwoman (170), Robin (120) (620)

Design tested
Spoiler Alert!

Powers Used:
Electrum Investment(Placed at beginning): 1 on Talon 1, 2 on Talon 2, 3 on Talon 3
Electrum Investment(Heaing): 1
Electrum Investment(Revival): 1
Behind Granite and Lime: Tough to tell when invoked
Assassin Command: 9

Night of Owls: 0
Assassination Tactics: 4
Unstoppable Resilience: 13

Damage from normal attacks(Talons): 1

Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Talons are just not worth 140 points. They did very little damage and died pretty easily. Even with the advantage of healing and revival it did not bring them up to the Bat Family level.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: Without a climb/leap/grapple power the Bat Family was able to easily dispatch them at range.

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points
Old June 25th, 2020, 01:00 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Ah, I see SW didn't bump this thread when he made changes to the SP, so you tested the old version. Yeah, I agree heavily with your conclusions. I'm hoping the changes SW made here and to the Court do the trick.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 25th, 2020, 01:08 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Yep, set up for these today, plan on running them tomorrow then packing up my testing map.
Old June 25th, 2020, 01:16 AM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Sorry for only the single test, but I was rushing to get it done and I wanted to propose a change before doing a second.

I'd like to offer the following ideas:

Increase Defense by 1 from 2 to 3
Add a power on either Court or Talons with the general effect that it only takes 1 Electrum Marker to revive a Talon.

I don't know if that will bring them up to 140, but I think it will be much closer.

My current reward points
Old June 25th, 2020, 01:21 AM
Ninja Playtester

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Ah, I see SW didn't bump this thread when he made changes to the SP, so you tested the old version. Yeah, I agree heavily with your conclusions. I'm hoping the changes SW made here and to the Court do the trick.
I see the change to Court of Owls. I did play the old version, but I don't think it would have added that much. It does have better movement for the assassins, but it would not have been enough to even the playing field.

My current reward points
Old June 25th, 2020, 01:25 AM
Ninja Playtester

And I see the change to Talons too. Even with both changes I still don't think it would be enough to even that game, but it is enough to make my test obsolete.

My current reward points
Old June 25th, 2020, 07:38 AM

The extra movement is meant to make it easier for them to get the defensive reductions stacked up. I’m not sure an Owls/Talon army will be terribly strong even with that change, but it might make the combo feel more viable in a Hand Ninja army, whereas beforehand I couldn’t see taking them over any of the other Assassin options.

I wouldn’t be surprised if the Talons still feel a tad overpriced with this change, but hopefully testing will show that!

Old June 25th, 2020, 03:54 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Even with the auto-shield from their def. power, 2 def/3 life is pretty weak for a 140 point figure. Do they have to be 140 points for some reason or can the points just come down? Also, I kind of like the idea of them being revived at the cost of just 1 marker where as any other assassin needs 1 marker per wound. That would certainly make them a little more attractive an option. Just food for thought as testing proceeds.
Old June 25th, 2020, 03:59 PM

Ubu, comparatively, has 4 Life and 5 Defense, while also 4 Attack, for 100 points. He has no range, no defensive reduction, and is slightly slower. I struggle to see where they're necessarily better than him as Assassins, and they're 40 points more.

I got 135-150 on the calculator, but in practice I think their powers were worth a lot less than I thought.

Old June 25th, 2020, 04:56 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

They don’t have to be 140 points, I never aim for specifc point costs.

I think y’all are underestimating Unstoppable Resilience though. Like compared to Ubu they have basically equivalent defense (one ‘auto sheild’ is worth 3 defense dice) plus ‘disengage’, fall damage immunity, lava field immunity, and immunity to the vast majority of auto-wound powers.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old June 25th, 2020, 05:49 PM

It was easily their best power in my tests.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library