Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old November 4th, 2021, 04:20 PM

AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Bounty for Buccaneers

Is anyone willing to part with their Buccaneers of Tortuga? They are damn near impossible to find online. I'm prepared to 3D print, but would prefer the originals if I can.

Thanks!
Old November 13th, 2021, 04:52 AM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Bounty for Buccaneers

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreThaGiant View Post
Is anyone willing to part with their Buccaneers of Tortuga? They are damn near impossible to find online. I'm prepared to 3D print, but would prefer the originals if I can.

Thanks!
They're on eBay rn @ $45 a squad. Not from me. And they're listed as Buccaneers of Tortuga.

Also found a ton at a German hobby store's website but shipping was too much to justify. If you are interested though I can send you the website - they've also got dozens of 12th Caucusas

https://mtgandmore.de/epages/835.sf/...ath=/Shops/835

Last edited by Knox; November 13th, 2021 at 11:45 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades