Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old July 29th, 2010, 08:32 PM

Marro_Maniac is surprisingly tart
Re: Flameslayer Customs(scarleh added!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitestuff View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post

I would just take them from my MediaFiles gallery if I knew how to turn the cards from MSE form into JPEG form.
When you have the card up in the MSE program; click file > export > card image
Get yourself a free photobucket account (for online hosting of your pics) and get busy sharing.
or like me, Facebook!
lol

~~Trolling IRL~~

Old June 23rd, 2010, 09:50 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Flameslayer Customs(reverse equipment thoughts)

I've been thinking of equipment customs, but rather than being power-ups, thay are power-downs. The idea is that a unique hero you control takes a hit to a stat and in return, you'll get more points to spend. Another rule is that you may only have one at a time.

My current idea:

Spider-Ring---curse
Drop figs attack or defense by 2. If it has a range of 4 or more, drop its range by 3 instead.
costs:return 40points to your pool of points.

This will take tons of playtesting so if anybody wants to be helpful and do a little testing of their own, feel free! I'll probably do some tests tomorrow.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old June 23rd, 2010, 09:53 PM

Old Rough and Ready is surprisingly tart

Reducing cost? Interesting idea.
Could you shift these things around in-game? Like it is originally on figure A and you pass it to figure B?

My Customs (Check Em' Out!)
Star Trek Scape (personal figures) (Going Where No Heroscaper Has Gone Before...)
Chief Engineer (Self-proclaimed) at TrekScape
Old June 23rd, 2010, 09:59 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Rough and Ready View Post
Reducing cost? Interesting idea.
Could you shift these things around in-game? Like it is originally on figure A and you pass it to figure B?
I doubt I would allow passing it along. No right-minded person would accept a curse as a gift, unless your general "gave" it to you of course...

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old June 27th, 2010, 09:37 PM
I could go

Re: Flameslayer Customs(game and pkmn added)

various video game and storyline pokemon customs added!!!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old July 4th, 2010, 03:05 PM
I could go

Re: Flameslayer Customs(many a picture up)

Picture are up and Running
Smilies make me happy...

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old June 28th, 2010, 08:21 PM
I could go

Re: Flameslayer Customs(game and pkmn added)

click here for a link to pics I have up!
http://www.mediafire.com/i/?mwibcyq5xzz
3 pics are available for show! the 4th is a map(don't worry about that)

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old July 3rd, 2010, 06:05 PM
I could go

Re: Flameslayer Customs(Sy-Kyre the Dragon added)

Added Sy-Kyre

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old July 4th, 2010, 09:03 PM
I could go

Re: Flameslayer Customs(Carr's remade!!)

Added a Carr remake.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old July 5th, 2010, 01:49 PM
I could go

Re: Flameslayer Customs(Marsh Striker)

Added Marsh Striker

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old July 5th, 2010, 08:26 PM
I could go

Re: Flameslayer Customs(more customs)

Added 3 more of the customs I've been holding back.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old July 9th, 2010, 11:43 PM

Old Rough and Ready is surprisingly tart
Re: Flameslayer Customs(more customs)

Krazzled Kytes seem pretty cool. I'm curious about the story behind them (Skydiving Knights? Interesting)

With your Kyrie of the Moon tribe, I would put a limit on Derailing swing. For example, throw a load of Gladitrons/Blastatrons at the enemy and you get a squad (costing only 100) attacking with like 8 or 9 or higher! So, I would raise the cost or put a die limit to the attack.

Your Bio-human guy is.... interesting. I like him.

Marsh Striker is pretty good. Potshot is an interesting ability.

Your new Agent Carr is awesome. I was a fan of the old one, but this one is far better!

Azte's Drain special is innovative to say the least. Interesting card.

Phala is cool (His shadow slayer seems like a more offensive version of my Clone's Night Vision). I think 175 is pretty good for price.

Skalaw seems like a nice, well-rounded dragon to me.

Si-kyre, interesting. A tired dragon eh? Interesting. Caught me off guard with his low defense, then his Snoozefire.

Pyras, pretty cool. Sentient fire!

Marro Officer is pretty sweet, finally a piece that can stop that pesky disengaging!

Overall, excellent figures!

My Customs (Check Em' Out!)
Star Trek Scape (personal figures) (Going Where No Heroscaper Has Gone Before...)
Chief Engineer (Self-proclaimed) at TrekScape

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards