Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel News
Marvel News Hasbro-released news, store sightings, etc. specific to Marvel HS

Old August 11th, 2009, 10:03 AM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth
Hasbrotoyshop.com out of Marvel

I was browsing on the Hasbrotoyshop.com page and noticed that they have sold out of the Marvel set.

I don't know if this is good or bad. It's nice to see the glut thinning but it also indicates that they aren't printing any more, which they would need to do for the expansion to be feasible.
Old August 11th, 2009, 11:01 AM

Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Hasbrotoyshop.com out of Marvel

Odd there was some 1000+ in stock like 6 months ago... demand of game increase? they pull them all to give away at gencon?
Old August 11th, 2009, 11:08 AM

nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby!

If only Walmart could sell a couple...

Want to Re-base Your DnD Figures? Click here.
Old August 11th, 2009, 11:36 AM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun

that only took like 4 years
Old August 11th, 2009, 01:16 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I think they all ended up on the walmart shelves near me. I swear the number of Marvel sets have been increasing the past few months.
Old August 12th, 2009, 10:15 AM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

/Sign

Yep, there's 15 at my local Wal-Mart and for some ungodly reason they can't figure out to reduce the prices or put them on clearance....

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old August 12th, 2009, 03:42 PM

The Gate Keeper knows what's in an order marker The Gate Keeper knows what's in an order marker

Theres about 10 of them at one of the walmart near me for about 25$

Is that a good price?
I plan on picking one up tomorrow.
Old August 12th, 2009, 04:51 PM

SNOWMAN_the_TACTITIONER has disabled reputation

One Wal-mart has about 8 or so Marvelscapes and no regular boosters and the other one in town has no Marvel, but tons of wave 7 and 8. Maybe we'll have some more information after Friday.

Old August 12th, 2009, 10:27 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draconious View Post
Odd there was some 1000+ in stock like 6 months ago... demand of game increase? they pull them all to give away at gencon?
Wow, does Hasbro Toy Shop show the stock levels in Michigan? It doesn't do that in Ohio.
Old August 13th, 2009, 12:11 AM

generalgina knows what's in an order marker generalgina knows what's in an order marker

Actually I think they aren't going to be selling any Heroscape much longer. They don't seem to get any new waves or reprints and the stuff they have has been steadily shrinking. I think it has something to do with the move of the game to WoC.
Old August 13th, 2009, 01:23 AM

Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Minivann View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draconious View Post
Wow, does Hasbro Toy Shop show the stock levels in Michigan? It doesn't do that in Ohio.

In a way yes... just add them to your cart until you add enough tomake it say its out of stock (or they dont have enough to fill the order).
For example there are 488 Raknars in stock

I use this when things are on sale and selling fast, to tell me how long I likely have before they are gone... works on many sites out there.
Old August 13th, 2009, 02:42 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperflyTNT View Post
/Sign

Yep, there's 15 at my local Wal-Mart and for some ungodly reason they can't figure out to reduce the prices or put them on clearance....
Yeah, there's one or two for full price at the Wal-Mart near me. Much as I hate Wal-Mart, I might actually buy a set if it was on sale for a decent price. I'd like a third Marvel set to build some Cavtastic maps, but I don't wanna pay too much.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel News