Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old August 5th, 2007, 12:53 PM

blightedwolf has disabled reputation
Good place to trade/sell figures? Have Sir Hawthorne...

I am looking for a place other than Ebay to sell my Sir Hawthorne figure. For some reason mine does not have the plastic, but it is in perfect condition as well as has a perfect card.

We only play casually so I would love to sell him at a fair price to use for other Heroscape purchases (including hopefully picking up Marvel Heroscape at Gencon).

Any help would be appreciated. If this is not appropriate, please email me at blightedwolf@yahoo.com

Thanks!
Mike
Old August 5th, 2007, 12:59 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Welcome to the site! Check out the Trade Thread in the Scapers Online section to see what other people are trading: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...read.php?t=103

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old August 5th, 2007, 01:00 PM
Forum Moderator

ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby! ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby! ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby! ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby!
Yes, you can't go wrong looking in there.

Welcome to the site!

Guess who's back, back again? Chilli's back. Tell Skahen.
Old August 5th, 2007, 01:06 PM

Thanks

Thanks guys. I had no idea this guy would be worth anything and since we only play casually, he has been sitting in my Gencon Swag bag since last year. Only found him while looking at things to get me even more excited about Gencon (11 days and counting!).
Old August 5th, 2007, 01:18 PM

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Re: Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by blightedwolf
Only found him while looking at things to get me even more excited about Gencon (11 days and counting!).
Oh no, we have another netherspirit on our hands!

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old August 5th, 2007, 01:25 PM
Forum Moderator

ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby! ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby! ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby! ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade
Quote:
Only found him while looking at things to get me even more excited about Gencon (11 days and counting!).
Oh no, we have another netherspirit on our hands!

You could always go the eBay route, I've seen them go for over $100

Guess who's back, back again? Chilli's back. Tell Skahen.
Old August 5th, 2007, 01:53 PM

Ebay

Ebay is slow, and I really don't think I need that much for him .....

And by the way....is being another Netherspirit a bad thing?
Old August 5th, 2007, 02:03 PM

Re: Ebay

Quote:

I'll tell you right now that offering an exclusive to this community will earn you major points.

And no, being another netherspirit is not a bad thing (most of the time). He's one of our great admins and always posts how excited he is to only have X days/hours/minutes/seconds left until GenCon.

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old August 5th, 2007, 02:06 PM

Re: Ebay

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade
Quote:

I'll tell you right now that offering an exclusive to this community will earn you major points.

And no, being another netherspirit is not a bad thing (most of the time). He's one of our great admins and always posts how excited he is to only have X days/hours/minutes/seconds left until GenCon.
Great to hear...while I am a casual player, I hope to be active here. I hope I can sell Hawthorne in time for the money to use at Gencon, and I will do my best to pick up a couple extra Woo's to bring back.
Old August 5th, 2007, 11:59 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Welcome to the boards, blightedwolf!

On behalf of our Gencon going and exclusive community I extend to you a laurel and a hearty handshake.

As a new member, you can begin your journey on the path to the fellowship, praise and respect of your Heroscapers peers by checking out this announcement: http://heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=6970

~Aldin, thinking that "blighted wolf" sounds ever so much better than "mangy mutt"

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old August 6th, 2007, 08:41 AM

Sir Hawthorne has been sold

Sir Hawthorne has been sold. Thank you for all the offers!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion