Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old March 24th, 2021, 12:01 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G TTS Tourney: Issue One

Yeah, this is pretty much a trial run, so I wanted to stick with people who were active enough on Discord to see it, as I figured it'd be easier to manage that way! If it's a hit, though, definitely will want to do an "Issue 2" and so on.

And, yeah, definitely join us on Discord! It's a great tool for timely organization of this type of thing.

Edit: I can also report that Ark and Karat played last night and Ark prevailed with 3 wounds left on the Destroyer Armor. Close one! If Karat had gotten some better rolls on Graviton early, it could've easily gone the other way.

As is, Ark advances on the winner bracket to match up with Lord Pyre and Karat awaits his next opponent in the loser bracket. OP is updated.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Last edited by IAmBatman; March 24th, 2021 at 04:29 PM. Reason: derp
Old March 25th, 2021, 01:51 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Speedy Like the Archer

Y'all did this fast. Intriguing setup. My general lack of activity on your Discord is probably why I was unaware this was happening.

~Dysole, 95% certain she'd have broken out a Zemo army
Old March 25th, 2021, 05:32 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
The Fantastic Four: 1000 points (325 point version of The Thing)
Glad to see you more around here lately. They actually did a figure by figure draft over a few days so their army posting was them choosing figures from their drafted piles and not prebuilt armies.

Do you play on Table Top Simulator as well. If so you should really hop on the discord. People are always meeting up to play. They even have a fairly regular weekly big game going on. Usually Teams.

This is the first trail run of a C3G TTS Tourney so it's still a learning process. Next time we will be sure to make sure we announce it louder and in more places.
Ok. I have played games on TTS, just not Heroscape. I look forward to the next opportunity.

Old March 25th, 2021, 06:18 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Cool. Stay tuned. Definitely something I'm hoping becomes a regular thing.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 25th, 2021, 07:18 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Speedy Like the Archer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
Y'all did this fast. Intriguing setup. My general lack of activity on your Discord is probably why I was unaware this was happening.

~Dysole, 95% certain she'd have broken out a Zemo army
Yep. If you are not on C3G Discord you are out of the loop.
Old March 25th, 2021, 08:13 AM

When it comes to organizing TTS gaming, that's 100% true.

Old March 25th, 2021, 10:53 AM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Yeah if you were on Discord last night you could have tuned into @IAmBatman killer play by play of the epic showdown of Surtur and Godzilla!
Old March 25th, 2021, 12:32 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
The Fantastic Four: 1000 points (325 point version of The Thing)
Glad to see you more around here lately. They actually did a figure by figure draft over a few days so their army posting was them choosing figures from their drafted piles and not prebuilt armies.

Do you play on Table Top Simulator as well. If so you should really hop on the discord. People are always meeting up to play. They even have a fairly regular weekly big game going on. Usually Teams.

This is the first trail run of a C3G TTS Tourney so it's still a learning process. Next time we will be sure to make sure we announce it louder and in more places.
Ok. I have played games on TTS, just not Heroscape. I look forward to the next opportunity.
Outside of this test tourney people regularly schedule one off games and/or play testing. If you check it out its likely someone will be planning a play test and its always more fun to test with another person.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old March 25th, 2021, 01:16 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
For The Moment

I understand why people like TTS but it has too many things I don't like currently to make it something I'd add to a regular rotation.

~Dysole, noting at least one of those is it eating up a lot of processing power
Old March 25th, 2021, 01:47 PM

Yeah, I knew you weren't huge on TTS. One reason I didn't go out of my way to alert you to this. It's definitely something we use (and enjoy) all the time in C3G, though.

Old March 25th, 2021, 01:48 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: For The Moment

Quote:
I understand why people like TTS but it has too many things I don't like currently to make it something I'd add to a regular rotation.

Until I upgrade I'm not able to join large games myself. But I also use it for other games that are less intensive.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old March 25th, 2021, 02:02 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: For The Moment

Quote:

How much work would be involved for a C3G tourney using Google Docs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy