Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old February 5th, 2015, 10:51 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
The Book of Prince al'Kahora

The Book of Prince al'Kahora

Soldiers of Valhalla

Basic side:
Spoiler Alert!

RAZORPETAL STANCE
If Prince al'Kahora did not move this turn, he may attack one additional time.

STRIKE OF THE PUMA
When attacking with Prince al'Kahora, if the defending figure was not adjacent to Prince al'Kahora at the start of this turn, the defending figure rolls 2 fewer defense dice.

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Indy set. The name of the figure is Ian Nottingham.

Character Bio: TBD

-Rulings and Clarifications-

Q: If Prince al'Kahora does not move and attacks and kills a Deathreaver, then another Deathreaver uses Scatter to move adjacent to him, does that Deathreaver roll 2 fewer defense dice if attacked by Prince al'Kahora's second attack?
A: Yes.
If the figure was not adjacent to Prince al'Kahora at the start of the Prince's turn, that figure is affected by Strike of the Puma. This includes figures that move adjacent to Prince al'Kahora after his first attack, such as a Deathreaver using Scatter, a Goblin Cutter using Scurry, a Marro Divider created by Cell Divide, a Marro squad figure teleported by Teleport Reinforcements, or an Ebon Armor revived by Eternal War. Note that a Varkaanan Blade Dancer who uses Defensive Vault after surviving Prince al'Kahora's first attack would not roll 2 fewer attack dice against his second attack.

-Combinations and Synergies-

Synergy Benefits Received
  • - CONCAN THE KYRIE WARRIOR : Knight and Sentinel Enhancement
    As a Knight, Prince al'Kahora may benefit from Concan the Kyrie Warrior’s KNIGHT AND SENTINEL ENHANCEMENT attack and defense bonus.
  • - CAPT. JOHN VARAN : Purple Heart
    As a Human who follows Jandar, Prince al'Kahora can have his wounds received by Capt. John Varan instead of taking them himself.

Synergy Benefits Offered
  • Ebon Armor : ANIMATED MATERIEL & ETERNAL WAR
    As a Unique Human, a destroyed Ebon Armor you control may be placed on Prince al'Kahora's Army Card to replace Prince al'Kahora upon his own destruction.
  • Sir Dupuis: KNIGHT'S COURAGE
    Since Prince al'Kahora is a Knight, he may offer Sir Dupuis additional attack dice when he is within 4 clear sight spaces of Sir Dupuis via KNIGHT'S COURAGE.
  • Sir Orrick: A BROTHER'S CALL
    Since Prince al'Kahora is a Human that follows Jandar, he may offer Sir Orrick additional move when he is engaged via A BROTHER'S CALL.
-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-

-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Power Ranking and Master Index
His power combo seems odd at first, but actually gives him nice options in cleanup. B-

Last edited by superfrog; January 18th, 2019 at 07:51 PM. Reason: added some synergies
Old February 6th, 2015, 03:13 PM

Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Prince al'Kahora

@capsocrates
These C3V synergies are still missing here and in their own Books:
8th Infantry Pathfinder's Marching Orders, @cmgames
Capt. John Varan's Purple Heart, @Filthy the Clown
Ebon Armor's Animated Materiel, @Arch-vile
Sir Orrick's A Brother's Call, @Arch-vile

Search for any Heroscape cards and create armies.
Create, save and search your own custom cards.
Check out HACCS (Heroscape Army Creator and Card Searcher)!

Last edited by Spuke Boy; February 7th, 2015 at 02:15 AM. Reason: No synergy for the Pathfinders
Old February 6th, 2015, 04:05 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Pathfinders don't have synergy. The hero needs to be a soldier.

The Prince might make for a fine cleanup hero in a Templar army. He has a nice variety of attacks while the Cavalry charges whatever the other guy opens with. They're fragile, but with some luck, you can pull it off.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old February 6th, 2015, 05:21 PM

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spuke Boy View Post
@capsocrates
These C3V synergies are still missing here and in their own Books:
8th Infantry Pathfinder's Marching Orders, @cmgames
Capt. John Varan's Purple Heart, @Filthy the Clown
Ebon Armor's Animated Materiel, @Arch-vile
Sir Orrick's A Brother's Call, @Arch-vile
Thanks, I added the last three.

It is interesting that the format (in the books I looked at) of capital letters in Synergies Offered and Received are inverse of each other.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old February 7th, 2015, 02:12 AM

Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Pathfinders don't have synergy. The hero needs to be a soldier.
Woops, thanks for pointing that out. I corrected my database.

Search for any Heroscape cards and create armies.
Create, save and search your own custom cards.
Check out HACCS (Heroscape Army Creator and Card Searcher)!
Old April 17th, 2015, 03:47 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Your C3V Rules Team has suggested the following Ruling(s) and Clarification(s) for this unit:

Quote:
Q: If Prince al'Kahora does not move and attacks and kills a Deathreaver, then another Deathreaver uses Scatter to move adjacent to him, does that Deathreaver roll 2 fewer defense dice if attacked by Prince al'Kahora's second attack?
A: Yes.
If the figure was not adjacent to Prince al'Kahora at the start of the Prince's turn, that figure is affected by Strike of the Puma. This includes figures that move adjacent to Prince al'Kahora after his first attack, such as a Deathreaver using Scatter, a Goblin Cutter using Scurry, a Marro Divider created by Cell Divide, a Marro squad figure teleported by Teleport Reinforcements, or an Ebon Armor revived by Eternal War. Note that a Varkaanan Blade Dancer who uses Defensive Vault after surviving Prince al'Kahora's first attack would not roll 2 fewer attack dice against his second attack.
We request that the person who created this thread add these to the OP, if they're not already there. Thanks very much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V
Old September 29th, 2015, 04:58 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

Bio?
Old January 8th, 2016, 07:50 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I find it a little odd that this guy's Class is Knight and not Prince. I might have to house-rule that so he can synergize with my Royalty-Bonders.

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old January 8th, 2016, 07:59 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

I like that his class is "knight", lets me include him in some of my favorite KoW builds.

Last edited by Ninja Status; January 8th, 2016 at 08:04 PM. Reason: Whoops, turns out Zelrig is an Emperor...
Old January 9th, 2016, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
I like that his class is "knight", lets me include him in some of my favorite KoW builds.
He doesn't bond with the KoW. He does have synergy with Dupuis though.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old January 9th, 2016, 02:27 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
He doesn't bond with the KoW. He does have synergy with Dupuis though.
Yeah, that's what I meant.
Old September 16th, 2018, 01:24 AM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Prince al'Kahora SoV Reviews:

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs