Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old February 28th, 2007, 01:04 AM

GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker
New suspended bunker. Not done yet.

Here are pics of my ROUGH DRAFT NOT FINAL to my brand new suspended bunker. The FINAL one is going to have more room and it will stick out more and be a little higher. I dont care what you think about these pics.

Anyway tomorow I am going make the final one and post instructions how to make the BETTER one which will be 4 hexes in stead of 3.

This is the first time I have shown how to build something of mine so if you have any tips I would rather have you PM me instead of posting. Hoping to get ooos and ahhhhs once the good one is done.

GeneralRolando.

Deathreacers should be banned!
Old February 28th, 2007, 08:18 AM

bad_calvin is surprisingly tart
I like where you are going with it. I would consider a couple of things perhaps. Use some other materials to add a bit more depth to it. For example some small circles of putty that you could put along the sides to make rivets. Perhaps glue some wood or card to the outside added in strips, or even a ripped piece for battle damage. Another idea would be some tooth picks along the frame to look like supporting beams. Just a couple of ideas for you.

I like what I am seeing so far, can't wait to see what you make of it.
Old February 28th, 2007, 10:57 PM

GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker
Well sorry Calvin it looks like i have to make you wait a little longer than I expected. My exacto broke so now I cant cut my illustration board.(whitch is what im using for the final). Also I have to send the only money that I have on hand to packaging and shipping for a trade that im doing with Robula. Then after that I need to get some more tools to make the battle damadge that you seddjusted. Unless you want me to skip that part. so as of now I will be getting the steps to you 1 pic at a time.

Sorry!

Deathreacers should be banned!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles