Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old August 4th, 2020, 03:23 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
The Book of Jemma Simmons

The Book of Jemma Simmons

C3G MARVEL WAVE 37
NO CAPES

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Nick Fury Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. set.
Its model number and name are #022 / Simmons.

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Nick Fury Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. Fast Forces set.
Its model number and name are #005 / Simmons.

Character Bio - Jemma Simmons is one of S.H.I.E.L.D.'s top scientific minds. Though her experience is vast, she is particularly expert in biological sciences. Many of her story lines involve her relationship with her best friend, and later partner, Leo Fitz. (wikipedia)

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Last edited by Soundwarp SG-1; April 23rd, 2021 at 01:05 AM.
Old August 4th, 2020, 03:25 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Jenna Simmons - breath

NAME = JEMMA SIMMONS

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = SCIENTIST
PERSONALITY = SUPPORTIVE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 4
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = 85

BIO-CHEMICAL COUNTERMEASURES
Start the game with 3 blue Bio-Negation Markers. If an opponent's Unique Hero that is not an Android, Cyborg, or Human ends its turn within 6 spaces of an Agent, Engineer, or Scientist you control, you may place a Bio-Negation Marker on that figure's card. Before any player takes a turn with a figure with one or more of your Bio-Negation Markers on its card, you may roll the 20-sided die, adding 2 to your roll for every Bio-Negation Marker on its card beyond the first. If you roll 15 or higher, that figure's special powers are negated this turn.

FITZSIMMONS
Jemma Simmons has the class of Agent in addition to what is on this card. When any Agent, Engineer, or Scientist you control rolls the 20-sided die, you may add or subtract 1 from the result.

TEAM DOCTOR
Before taking a turn with a wounded Human or Inhuman Unique Hero figure you control that is adjacent to Jemma Simmons, you may first roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 13 or higher, remove up to 2 Wound Markers from that Hero's Army Card.

Last edited by Yodaking; September 8th, 2020 at 03:35 PM.
Old August 4th, 2020, 03:40 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I'll echo my statement on Team Doctor working on Inhumans, thought you were in agreement with it.
Old August 4th, 2020, 05:03 PM
C3G Landlord

I was, just forgot to add it in. I'll do so now as that was the intent.
Old August 4th, 2020, 05:22 PM
C3G Landlord

This is the best comic art I see, and it kind of matches well with what we used for the Fitz card.

Old August 4th, 2020, 05:26 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I mean being that is has the art we used on the left I'd call it a match.
Old August 4th, 2020, 05:35 PM
C3G Landlord

lol So it does. I thought the inks/coloring and lines looked really similar and was guessing it came from the same book. Didn't realize it came from the same panel.
Old August 4th, 2020, 09:51 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Man I read this as Jean Simmons at first and thought I'd wondered into Turner Classic Movies Scape.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old August 4th, 2020, 10:10 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Man I read this as Jean Simmons at first and thought I'd wondered into Turner Classic Movies Scape.
To be fair, about half the mentions in the OP and SP and thread title are Jenna instead of the correct Jemma.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 4th, 2020, 10:12 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Looks pretty cool overall! What is that "and before using any special powers" part of the Team Doctor power trying to prevent?

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 4th, 2020, 10:22 PM
C3G Landlord

I don't recall anything specific, I think it was just to clarify what order events occurred in since some figures might have a power they can use at the start of their turn.

Man, there are n's everywhere too. I'll fix it.
Old August 4th, 2020, 10:25 PM

Re: The Book of Jemma Simmons - breath

The line reads a little clunky to me if there's nothing in particular it's trying to prevent. I'm not sure I see the need for it.

Looks like you got most of the "n's" but there's still a "Jenna" in Fitzsimmons.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library