Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old May 21st, 2017, 01:53 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Trex's Terrain:Uncharted Wellspring Dice Bowl 5/19/17

I got him for ya.

Nice. Very nice.

Looking forward to the tutorial.
Old May 28th, 2017, 03:00 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

CASTLE FOR HEXLESS HEROSCAPE AND FROSTGRAVE
SCATTER TERRAIN 1-Barrells
First conversion piece for Frostgrave and Hexless Heroscape. Also a small set of scatter terrain I threw in there as well. Here's a link where I put it in the frostgrave thread.

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...4&postcount=42

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Last edited by TREX; June 3rd, 2017 at 08:46 PM.
Old May 28th, 2017, 04:04 PM

Herofly knows what's in an order marker Herofly knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
First conversion piece for Frostgrave and Hexless Heroscape. Also a small set of scatter terrain I threw in there as well. Here's a link where I put it in the frostgrave thread.

That looks pretty awesome, I wouldn't mind giving hexless Heroscape a try. What materials did you use to make the castle?
Old May 28th, 2017, 05:52 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herofly View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post

That looks pretty awesome, I wouldn't mind giving hexless Heroscape a try. What materials did you use to make the castle?
The original castle is an old fisher price castle I had since i was a kid. Ill post a picture of the castle next to another one that hasnt been modded. I also use insulation foam sheeting, composite cardboard sheeting and tubing along with all kinds of craft materials from the craft store. Make sure to check out my terrain front page.

Old June 1st, 2017, 12:26 AM

Johngee has disabled reputation

WOW . . . very nicely embellished ("modded"). I have one of those castles out in my shed along with three other Fisher Price designs just waiting for some hexes to be added and maybe a little paint and flock. I have no intention of going all out the way you did and unfortunately, I have no time to devote to it since I've got too many other non-HeroScape works already in progress.

Member: Mid-Atlantic Region 'Scapers

"Strategy without tactics is the most circuitous route to victory, but great tactics without a strategy is just the cacophony before defeat." ~Sun Tzu 500 BCE
Old June 1st, 2017, 12:30 AM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johngee View Post
WOW . . . very nicely embellished ("modded"). I have one of those castles out in my shed along with three other Fisher Price designs just waiting for some hexes to be added and maybe a little paint and flock. I have no intention of going all out the way you did and unfortunately, I have no time to devote to it since I've got too many other non-HeroScape works already in progress.
Thanks. I'm not going to hex out any more of the terrain. I'm just going to make it cool looking and play hexless heroscape on it. Basically just adding accents then painting it up. This one had hexes on it because I redid the one I made years ago to use in Frostgrave and Hexless Heroscape. It could also work for dnd. I have 3 other fairly large Fisher Price sets that will be getting a makeover as well.

Old June 1st, 2017, 12:41 AM

Johngee has disabled reputation

CO^OL . . . can't wait to see photos of your new castles. I picked my up at second hand stores for pretty cheap, usually less than $5. I a real sucker for any old toy play set that looks like it might have potential with minimal effort to become an HS conversion.

Member: Mid-Atlantic Region 'Scapers

"Strategy without tactics is the most circuitous route to victory, but great tactics without a strategy is just the cacophony before defeat." ~Sun Tzu 500 BCE
Old June 1st, 2017, 11:26 PM
"like" happy

Hexless Heroscape/Frostgrave 3x3 ft Stone Texture Board
Here's another link for more Hexless Heroscape/frostgrave terrain I did. The 3x3 feet board is the focal point here.
https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...&postcount=103

Last edited by TREX; June 3rd, 2017 at 08:44 PM.
Old June 3rd, 2017, 08:42 PM
"like" happy

deleted

Last edited by TREX; August 2nd, 2021 at 05:20 AM.
Old June 6th, 2017, 03:31 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Trex's Terrain:HEXLESS HEROSCAPE TERRAIN 6-3-17

Do you hand paint the foam?

What do you use?
Old June 7th, 2017, 01:37 AM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Do you hand paint the foam?

What do you use?
You have to hand paint the foam with acrylic before you seal it with anything out of a spraycan. The aerosol type ingredients will melt your foam if any foam isnt covered with paint.

Old June 7th, 2017, 01:37 AM
"like" happy

Craft paint from walmart.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles