Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Notices

Old October 22nd, 2011, 03:07 AM

Spacebattle Woo who?
Heroscape for sale

Hello good people of heroscapers.com.

Unfortunately for me all of my friends have moved on to different games and I never get to play heroscape anymore.

I am selling everything I own on Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/shops/store...A25N5X87O0C6C8

Storefront name BAJones.

I tried to keep the prices of stuff reasonable. I am still trying to piece together 3 base master sets, and a marro master set, and I will have those up for sale shortly.

Thanks for looking!

-Bradley
Old October 22nd, 2011, 08:28 PM

Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Heroscape for sale

This belongs in Sightings and Sales.
Old October 22nd, 2011, 09:35 PM

Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby!

Welcome to the site! Shockma is correct, put this in sightings and sales, but it's nice to see a fellow scaper who ain't a bot.

"People of Gotham! Take control.... take control of your city! THIS.... this is the instrument, of your liberation...."
Old October 30th, 2011, 08:27 PM

bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Moved for you.
Old October 30th, 2011, 09:40 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

I'm assuming these are out of package?

Btw, bought the Monks and Kilts.
Old October 30th, 2011, 11:53 PM

legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby!

I grabbed more Microcorp Agents and MacDirk Warriors along with 4th Mass and Wolves.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales