Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

View Poll Results: Whichs is a better game?
Call of Duty Black Ops 26 40.63%
Halo: Reach 38 59.38%
Voters: 64. You may not vote on this poll

Old September 8th, 2011, 07:18 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: Halo Reach or CoD Black Ops?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABOMINATION View Post
Just your average one (1.14 k/d),
Bam. Right there. Without voicing an overall opinion, this is one of the things that makes me wonder about Black Ops. People calculate their kill/death ratio all the time. Who the heck cares!

I do give Black Ops the props for Zombies though. I'd buy the game, but I won't since spending $60 on Zombies isn't worth it (plus more for the fun maps, and I'd never play the multiplayer).

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old September 16th, 2011, 03:03 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABOMINATION View Post
Just your average one (1.14 k/d),
Bam. Right there. Without voicing an overall opinion, this is one of the things that makes me wonder about Black Ops. People calculate their kill/death ratio all the time. Who the heck cares!

I do give Black Ops the props for Zombies though. I'd buy the game, but I won't since spending $60 on Zombies isn't worth it (plus more for the fun maps, and I'd never play the multiplayer).
Obviously you haven't played Black Ops, because you'd know you don't have to calculate it. All you do is go to your profile and see what it is, no math on your part at all. Honestly I don't care that much, I just think it's cool that I'm over .99 and can hold my own in a match.
Old September 18th, 2011, 04:07 PM

NilfheimPwns is surprisingly tart

I prefer halo reach, because it's got an awesome campaign, limitless multiplayer, and everything is customizable, from maps, to modes, to enemies in firefight. The sci-fi theme and character customization probably help for me though. i think everything about reach is better than black ops, and I'm hoping Halo 4 is even better.

Old September 18th, 2011, 05:46 PM

elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby!

Reach. I guess I like Sci-fi, but still, everything can be customized (besides gun colors, haha). Heck, you can make your own maps! The aliens are cool. The storyline has characters you learn to care about. It was so sad when Jorge died... And Kat... And Carter... And Emile... And Noble Six... . What the heck happened to Jun...?
Old September 18th, 2011, 05:55 PM

NilfheimPwns is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by elvenwizard9 View Post
Reach. I guess I like Sci-fi, but still, everything can be customized (besides gun colors, haha). Heck, you can make your own maps! The aliens are cool. The storyline has characters you learn to care about. It was so sad when Jorge died... And Kat... And Carter... And Emile... And Noble Six... . What the heck happened to Jun...?
Oh he got away. Halsey would've died with him, and they couldn't do that. Continuity and all. He probably died fighting the covenant later, considering he wasn't on Onyx, I think. The book was before reach, so he might not have died at all.

Old September 18th, 2011, 06:02 PM

elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NilfheimPwns View Post
Quote:
Oh he got away. Halsey would've died with him, and they couldn't do that. Continuity and all. He probably died fighting the covenant later, considering he wasn't on Onyx, I think. The book was before reach, so he might not have died at all.
Hmm...

Halo 4 ad:
"New playable characters, including Noble 4..."
No, I don't want him to survive and fight on with Master Chief... I hope they leave him out of all future Haal games... It's not right that the rest of the team dies in an epic manner and him get to go on and kill whatever Master Chief is going to fight in Halo 4.

What the heck WILL the Chief fight in Halo 4, anyway? The Covenant is shattered, the flood defeated... Don't say there is ANOTHER flood containment facility, or ANOTHER prophet... That's too recurring.
Old September 18th, 2011, 07:12 PM

Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Hmm...

Halo 4 ad:
No, I don't want him to survive and fight on with Master Chief... I hope they leave him out of all future Haal games... It's not right that the rest of the team dies in an epic manner and him get to go on and kill whatever Master Chief is going to fight in Halo 4.

What the heck WILL the Chief fight in Halo 4, anyway? The Covenant is shattered, the flood defeated... Don't say there is ANOTHER flood containment facility, or ANOTHER prophet... That's too recurring.
Perhaps he'll fight relatives of the forerunners themselves. As in, a more evolved form of the forerunners.

"People of Gotham! Take control.... take control of your city! THIS.... this is the instrument, of your liberation...."
Old September 18th, 2011, 08:50 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

I'm telling you, Forge is what gives Reach a huge advantage over Black Ops. Forge in Halo 3, let's face it, sucked. Forge on Halo: Reach, now there's something. Something incredible.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old September 18th, 2011, 09:44 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!

I will admit forge is pretty awesome... As long as everyone agrees to be reasonable.
Old September 18th, 2011, 10:07 PM

BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker

I've never played Halo Reach but I wasn't all that impressed with Black Ops. The additions of money and such were pretty cool but I guess it was just the presentation of the whole thing that just seemed pretty bland and dull. I prefer Modern Warfare 2.
Old September 20th, 2011, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claws of Death View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Hmm...

Halo 4 ad:

Perhaps he'll fight relatives of the forerunners themselves. As in, a more evolved form of the forerunners.
But... but but but... The Forerunners shouldn't be revealed... When this comes out, I'll dread the campaign. I hope it's not like that... Covenant bashing for the win! Forerunner fight stinks!
Old September 20th, 2011, 07:19 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Halo Reach.

Tournament Record:126-52 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games