Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old July 7th, 2018, 11:19 AM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Arthas Menethil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zilla View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsubo View Post
I really like the idea of this character. He has a single unique ability that makes him stand out. I'm glad he isn't overflowing with abilities. I feel like he'd work better as a necromancer, but an evil magic knight is cool too. The ability is really interesting and can turn entire games around especially with his high attack. It's like a more reliable, yet limited mindshackle. A few things I would change about the power itself is not affecting any undead, and turning the figure you take over undead. Also maybe decreasing his attack and defense by a few so he becomes a bit more manageable and not so pricy.
Edit: Also I feel like he may fit a bit better with Valkrill
I decided on having it be the Version of Arthas we seen when he get Frostmourne in Warcraft III.
Is it after he wields Frostourne and become a Death Knight aka The Frozen Throne or is it during the time when he was still a Paladin aka Reign of Chaos.

Last edited by Heroscaper 101; July 7th, 2018 at 12:42 PM.
Old July 7th, 2018, 04:07 PM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!

Name = Arthas, the Lich King
General = Utgar
Planet = Azeroth
Species = Human
Uniquity = Unique
Type = Hero
Class = King
Personality = Ruthless
Size = Medium
Height = 5

Master Stats
Life = 7
Move = 4
Range = 1
Attack = 5
Defense = 4

Basic Stats
Move = 5
Range = 1
Attack = 5
Defense = 6

Points = 245
(Single Spaced)

Chilling Grip
After moving and before attacking with Arthas, the Lich King, you may choose one opponent's small or medium figure within 3 clear sight spaces whose base is no more than 6 levels above Arthas, the Lich King's height or 6 levels below Arthas, the Lich King's base. Roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 9 or higher, place the chosen figure on any empty same-level space adjacent to Arthas, the Lich King. If the chosen figure is engaged when it is moved by Chilling Grip, it will not take any leaving engagement attacks. the chosen figure cannot roll any defense dice if attacked by Me-Burq-Sa this turn. The chosen figure moved by chilling grip cannot roll any defense dice if attacked by Arthas, the Lich King this turn. Undead are not affected by Chilling Grip.

Frozen Tempest
Opponents' figures must be adjacent to Arthas, the Lich King to attack him with a normal attack or special attack.

Army of the Dead
After taking a turn with Arthas, the Lich King, you may attempt to summon the Ghouls of Northrend if they are in your army and they have not yet been successfully summoned. Roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 14 or higher, you must place all 4 Ghouls of Northrend on empty spaces within 6 clear sight spaces of Arthas, the Lich King. When the Ghouls of Northrend are summoned, you may immediately take a turn with them. You may summon them again, even if they were destroy on the battlefield, but you need to roll a 18 or higher to do that.

Number of Figures = 1
  • Targeting Point = Head
  • Grey Area = Sword
This custom unit is for you and not mine. It is okay that this custom doesn't belong, I'm just do this for fun.
Old July 7th, 2018, 09:44 PM

Zilla Woo who?

Wow you did it better I have a few others could you please check them and see what modifactions you can do?

Basilisk of Durgeth follows Valkrill

Gargoyle Guardian follows Ullar

Primal Groudon Follows Einar
Old July 7th, 2018, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zilla View Post
Wow you did it better I have a few others could you please check them and see what modifactions you can do?

Basilisk of Durgeth follows Valkrill

Gargoyle Guardian follows Ullar

Primal Groudon Follows Einar
Some of Arthas, the Lich King abilities was inspired from Heroes of the Storm. The first ability, Chilling Grip was WoW inspired, since it is a Death Knight ability called Death Grip. His second ability, Frozen Tempest is a mixture of Thorian Speed. Army of the Dead is Arthas, the Lich King' final ability and you can summon a undead squad.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards