Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old June 14th, 2006, 09:04 AM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
Hey Sandra I am just about to send you an order tommorow. I am writing here to bump this thread as well, with the expected official release on the Hasbro site I think people will need this code, talk to yuo soon.
Old June 14th, 2006, 09:46 AM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
D/FW is preparing a massive order. We'll have it in by Saturday.

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old June 14th, 2006, 12:03 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninthdoc
D/FW is preparing a massive order. We'll have it in by Saturday.
When you do put this together ninthdoc, could you include our screennames so that Sandra has a clue who the individuals are. She might do business individually with us in the future and name recognition might help.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old June 14th, 2006, 12:47 PM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
Will do.

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old June 15th, 2006, 01:49 PM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
Alright Sandra here comes my Thora order, thanks for the discount!!
Old June 15th, 2006, 08:20 PM
This week: Joah 2 Nwojedi 0

Joah has disabled reputation
Sandra, I've added three sets to my original order of one. Hopefully that will all make sense. Thanks again for the discount code. Also, I love the new Mouse logo! I hope that ends up on a T-shirt someday.
Old June 23rd, 2006, 12:09 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
My card was charged today. Are these coming quicker than expected?

Old June 23rd, 2006, 06:10 PM
has been BANNED

jcb231 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Ooooo.....everyone quick, start searching Heroscape.com for info! Lol.
Old June 23rd, 2006, 11:37 PM

HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by markwars
My card was charged today. Are these coming quicker than expected?
I think there's some confusion about using credit cards to pre-order. When you place an order using a credit card, the credit card company "authorizes" the amount of the purchase. This may affect your available credit, but the card has not yet been "charged". This authorization disappears within a few days.

The actual "charge" doesn't take place until I submit the batch for processing which doesn't happen until the items are ready to ship.

If you purchase an item and I immediately ship it, you may see what appears to be a double charge: the authorization and the actual charge. But it's not double; the authorization will disappear and you will have only one charge against your credit card.

Hope this clarifies some of the confusion.
Old June 24th, 2006, 08:41 AM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Thanks Sandra it does clarify some confusion on my part. Call it wishful thinking and a hope that I would against all odds see these early.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales