Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion
Competitive Armies Discussion Discuss, critique, and build ideas for tournament-caliber armies.

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 19th, 2018, 07:51 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Orc's Power Rankings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jexik View Post
Probably nitpicking here, but if you've got Romans up at A-, I could see Valguard being B+. I was trying to play low when I ran romans in RtW a couple years ago, but he was a big time player. He's so tough to kill and Romans usually have someone else to bond with if needed. He might be 4th best behind Marcus, MBS, and NGS, but he does provide something different. Agh, Morgrimm too, hmm. They really have great options.

Also, I've stuck this thread. Nice work and discussion.

And Drake's rating had always been based on monolithic Valiant armies using him. In that context (of say the old 520 with 5x Mass), he was a player, but perhaps a bit player. Paying 15 more for Nilf was never really an option.
Thanks for the sticky! Feels like I finally made it, now I can retire and die happy (??).

I really do like Valguard. Perhaps he is worth a B+. The problem is, as you mention, the rather stacked lineup he's competing for a slot with. I actually really like him in a Sacred Band build to be their NGS and tank hits on the front line as well as be a threat.

On Drake, good point. A- is probably fair, although I'm not sure how much of that is him and how much of it is the 4th...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion