Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion

Old August 3rd, 2022, 02:06 PM
VIG & Battleship Galaxies Weasel

P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby! P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby! P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby! P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby! P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Heroscape 2nd Edition is here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by P_J_Keller View Post
Looks like we are still getting 3D terrain - that's a big plus

I hope and pray that the minis are painted

And with the cost of oil, what will the price point be with the plastic components? (not that it matters, I will still pay it)
The minis and terrain will be compatible!.
Come on Mega Silver, throw me a bone. Compatible and both sets painted are not the same thing.

Are minis in 2.0 painted (and not talking just a wash here)
Old August 3rd, 2022, 02:06 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

I can’t believe it’s been 12 years…I’m absolutely speechless in excitement.

Old August 3rd, 2022, 02:09 PM
VIG & Battleship Galaxies Weasel

P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby! P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby! P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby! P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby! P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby!

Another note, wonder if the success of Heroquest had anything to do in Hasbro's decision

Which brings up another note - could this go thru Pulse Lab?

Hope not, bring back Sandra and House Mouse!
Old August 3rd, 2022, 02:10 PM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun

We were brought into the design process early. Hasbro is 100% all in on this. It’s incredibly exciting!
Old August 3rd, 2022, 02:15 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Old August 3rd, 2022, 02:16 PM

Talyn rolls all skulls baby! Talyn rolls all skulls baby! Talyn rolls all skulls baby! Talyn rolls all skulls baby!

Glowing lava! Hope this is a retail thing and not HasbroPulse exclusive!

Old August 3rd, 2022, 02:18 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Just when I had recently decided that, between the official stuff, VC stuff and my personal customs, I owned all the Heroscape I would ever need... this happens.
Old August 3rd, 2022, 02:26 PM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Awe man, I was hoping for more D&D scape!

Tongue firmly planted in cheek. This is amazing news. I had bought some stuff back and was considering selling it off. I'm keeping it now! Woo hoo

73 tournaments. 175 - 145 - 1 overall record. 6 tournament wins.
Old August 3rd, 2022, 02:26 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
Just when I had recently decided that, between the official stuff, VC stuff and my personal customs, I owned all the Heroscape I would ever need... this happens.
Yeah dude I’m going back to school this fall and I kinda made a promise to myself that after Scapecon I’d take a step back from scape. Aaand this happens.
Old August 3rd, 2022, 02:34 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleon View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
Yeah dude I’m going back to school this fall and I kinda made a promise to myself that after Scapecon I’d take a step back from scape. Aaand this happens.
At least we can be broke together.
Old August 3rd, 2022, 02:40 PM

kaemonawa Woo who?

If the new content is successful, do you think they may reprint some of the older waves?

Official KaemonAwa Post
My 'scape sets:
2xRotV, 1xSotM, 2 TJ, 2 FotA, 3 RttFF, 1 VW, 1 TT, All of wave 5, 6, 7, 8, and 1 Lawmen and Samurai, 1 AA, 1 Orm's Return, 1xAll Flags, Master Win
Old August 3rd, 2022, 02:42 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Oh you were all making fun of me saying there's no escape again Hahn.... Guess who's laughing now
I am more than happy to take pictures but I don't have a hosting service anymore like I did back in the day.... Someone want to post them for me?

GAME OVER Moon Pie!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion