Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old November 16th, 2021, 11:05 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Roadblock - Vote Public PTing

yea

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old November 16th, 2021, 11:32 PM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Yea
Old November 16th, 2021, 11:34 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old November 17th, 2021, 05:16 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

This passes! Thanks all.
Old December 5th, 2021, 05:30 PM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Book of Roadblock - Public PT

Fret/YK, anything specific here? Was gonna try something with Isaiah Bradley to position roadblock without moving him on his turn, but that’s all I’ve thought of so far.
Old December 5th, 2021, 09:25 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Having a team mate that can move him up to set up the SA is a good idea.
Old December 9th, 2021, 06:14 PM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT : ROADBLOCK

Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map : RUINS OF PINE TREE MARSH (No Glyphs)
Units :
Roadblock (170), Captain America *Bradley* (200), Winter Soldier II (240), Falcon II (190)
= 800

VS.

Black Mask II (150), Penguin II (140), Hired Guns (130), Bizarnage (220), Tombstone (160)
= 800

Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map : RUINS OF PINE TREE MARSH (No Glyphs)
Units :
Roadblock (170), Martian Manhunter (300), Zatanna II (220), The Weird (230), Bucky (60), Condemn (10), Final Ruin (10)
= 1000

VS.

Red Hulk (370), Frankenstein (320), Man-Bat (170), Blanka (140)
= 1000

Spoiler Alert!

General Thoughts on the Tested Unit : Feels pretty fine. 2 attacks of 5 at 6 range is pretty scary at 170, but its easy enough to shutdown by just parking someone beside him. Home Cooking gives him an interesting pseudo support power, that’ll only get better as we get more food glyphs.

He didn’t do a ton in either game, but I focused pretty heavily on builds that were centered around letting him move outside of his turn.
Old December 10th, 2021, 06:21 PM
C3G Landlord

Thanks Fresh!
Old December 16th, 2021, 11:38 PM
C3G Landlord

Here is the report from Splash. Toyhandle also has some thoughts, I assume that means they played against each other.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash
C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM
NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: ROADBLOCK
VERSION TESTED
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: SWAMP LAB
Units: Roadblock 170, Captain America 200, Captain America 240, U.S. Agent 230, Comedian 160 (1,000) vs Black Panther 210, Beast 200, Dr. Strange 320, Iron Man 270 (1,000)
[/B][/COLOR]
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 2
Map: CHERNOBYL
Units: Roadblock 170, Winter Soldier 240, Venom 240, Rocket Red 150 (800) vs Batman Utility 250, Alfred 60, Commissioner Gordon 90, Beat Cops X2 130, Catwoman 170, Robin Grayson 100 (1,000)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: First of all, it is essential you use Home Cooking. It’s a power on the card (and part of his cost) that you don’t want to ignore and he doesn’t operate well if you run him out early anyway, so make sure you know what food glyph you wanna bring. Roadblock pairs very well with the Eggnog as Drunken Resilience does not affect his 50 Cal SA. Second game it stopped 3 wounds. He does well against mid to low level figures with his high attack special and Tough, but anyone stronger who can get past his defense can make quick work out of his 4 life. Ma Deuce is usually only gonna go off once since it’s a bit hard to park him somewhere, once he gets bonding from the Joes, the double will show up a lot more. Enemies will want to engage him so he can’t use it. He’ll probably be worth cost with the Joes and he’d be 160 without.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: The first game went awful, and the second game he did really good with the Eggnog. You want to use Home Cooking and Eggnog is the best choice for him. Really fun when he plays well. Will operate best in GI Joe teams.

From Toyhandle
Quote:
THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY:
Soldiers are a solid faction. Game 1 didn’t have Winter Soldier, Sgt. Rock or Buckey for bonding, and the cohesiveness of the Illuminati was too much for the soldiers. Black Panther made engaging any of them risky, which was what Isiah wanted to do for unblockables. Roadblock’s strong special was too much of a risk to keep around, so his presence was at least felt. Couldn’t have him chipping away through Magical Defense.
Game two was very close. The dynamic duo was ganging up on Venom and WS, but once they were all bunched up, Rocket Red swooped in to start torching them. Roadblock made a holiday of trying to finish off Batman, and the eggnog made that possible. As such, with the Eggnog, he makes a great cleanup character, as that glyph combined with Tough makes him a tank, and helps with repositioning him to make him unengaged.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT:
He’s a solid and fun character. In game two, Rocket Red outshined him. And for 5 points more, Sgt. Rock brings a whole lot more to his faction, and is more difficult to counter. Haven’t played any other Joes, so no idea if he has any unique synergy with them. As is, I’d put him around 150.

One question, if someone like Batman is Non Adjacent to be targeted the first time for the Special Attack, shadow strikes and moves to engagement, can he still be targeted for the second attack, or must he also be non-adjacent for the second attack?
We talked a bit about that last one, an I think he would keep firing, both in terms of how it's worded and also thematically so I'm happy with how it is.
Old December 16th, 2021, 11:50 PM
C3G Landlord

I'll give everyone some time to look the results over here but I'm thinking he's ready to get pulled from play testing and given a final price. Leaning towards leaving him at 170, that last game was a nail bitter, but I'm open to hearing thoughts on other price points.
Old December 16th, 2021, 11:52 PM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Looks like he doing pretty good for 160-170.

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points
Old December 17th, 2021, 12:04 AM
C3G Landlord

Oh, and should I FAQ that last question Toy had? I agree with their conclusion and that is my intent here if the wording is not clear for others.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library