Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old October 11th, 2021, 08:07 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book Of Klaw - Breathing

Updated SP with Bats wording for the 2nd power.
Old October 11th, 2021, 08:09 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Seems good to move forward with a checklist, I think?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 11th, 2021, 08:15 PM

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Seems good to move forward with a checklist, I think?
Still thinking about @MrNobody idea about Body of sound, dropping life to 3 and the following:

BODY OF SOUND
Once per round, if Klaw would be destroyed by receiving wounds, he instead takes no damage. At the end of the round, if there are two or more revealed Order Markers on this card, you may remove all Wound Markers from this card.

And not sure if we have locked down class. I like Terrorist, but maybe that is more of a Hydra class? I like Mastermind and can see a case for Genius too.
Old October 11th, 2021, 08:20 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah that was a cool take.

What other characters is it most important for him to work with?

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 11th, 2021, 08:25 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I guess my case against Terrorist is that it doesn't seem like he actually spends that much time working for AIM? Like it doesn't seem like the Marvel wiki page even mentions them at all. I'm hardly a Klaw expert, but I usually associate him with the Frightful Four or as a solo foe for BP.

Mastermind makes some sense to me, since he does often seem to be the kind of guy to hire standard human goons to back him up. I'm personally in favor of Genius though.

That idea for Body of Sound was definitely just a spitball. I do think if we're going to require 2 OMs on him to do something, that something needs to be pretty hefty. But the idea of 'Body of Sound' is so left-field that there's a billion ways to take it. I guess overall, that's what I'm looking for - something that's a bit weird and funky mechanically to represent how his weird and funky powers work.
Old October 11th, 2021, 08:27 PM

AIM, Wizard(Fearsome Foursome), Ultron(Masters of Evil), he's one of those guys who has worked with everyone.
Old October 11th, 2021, 08:35 PM

I think Ambitious can already tie him to AIM, as well as the synergies he's giving. I might go Criminal as the most grab-bag class available.

Old October 11th, 2021, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
I guess my case against Terrorist is that it doesn't seem like he actually spends that much time working for AIM? Like it doesn't seem like the Marvel wiki page even mentions them at all. I'm hardly a Klaw expert, but I usually associate him with the Frightful Four or as a solo foe for BP.
Klaw of the Panther is a 4 book series all about Klaw and AIM vs Black Panther
Old October 11th, 2021, 08:38 PM

Quote:
I think Ambitious can already tie him to AIM, as well as the synergies he's giving. I might go Criminal as the most grab-bag class available.
As a Criminal there will be too many times that he won't want order markers on him.
Old October 12th, 2021, 08:22 AM

Updated SP

Dropped life to 3, changed 3rd power, going with @MrNobody idea. I really like the possibilities.

Switched class to Criminal. Could be some order marker conflicts, but its a good fit. Genius and Mastermind are still possible but has less synergy. Klaw almost always seems to be part of a team, which Criminal gives him more opportunities to do so than the others.

Checklist coming within the day.
Old October 12th, 2021, 08:27 AM

Sounds good. If OM management stuff is too rough, Mastermind gives him the ability to do stuff with Hired Guns and Bodyguards, and could be a reasonable switch. Would be cool if some Fearsome Four stuff becomes possible down the line, though.

Old October 12th, 2021, 09:13 AM

Quote:
Would be cool if some Fearsome Four stuff becomes possible down the line, though.
Yeah, the 3 other figures aren't designed yet. One of the other reasons I went back and forth with Mastermind. He's the leader of that group. Just not sure if the other 3 are high on my list or anyone else's to design.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library