Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old March 30th, 2021, 10:39 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Ursa (Spymaster) (Vote for Initial)

Definitely something I'm willing to adjust as we go forward. I figured it might be something like that, but with so many that can cast votes for things at this stage I was a bit worried I wasn't seeing some concern or something.

Thanks for the vote.

Last edited by Karat; June 12th, 2021 at 01:06 AM.
Old March 30th, 2021, 10:43 AM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Spies do tend to actually be a little annoying to get engaged. That blank never seems to come up for me, so something like this could hopefully help.

Yea

Last edited by Karat; June 12th, 2021 at 01:07 AM.
Old March 30th, 2021, 10:45 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Some way to get an in-house Zatanna II effect would massively boost the Kryptonians, probably.

Last edited by Karat; June 12th, 2021 at 01:08 AM.
Old March 30th, 2021, 11:22 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Some way to get an in-house Zatanna II effect would massively boost the Kryptonians, probably.
That would be neat, but I'm not sure this is the right place for that kind of an effect.

Old March 30th, 2021, 10:31 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Wouldn't be surprised to see the cost a little higher given how strong Kryptonians already tend to be. The disengage and attack boost will be a nice support.

yea

Old March 30th, 2021, 10:37 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Yea

Last edited by Karat; June 12th, 2021 at 01:09 AM.
Old March 30th, 2021, 10:45 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Thanks guys.

Last edited by Karat; June 12th, 2021 at 01:09 AM.
Old May 6th, 2021, 12:04 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Re: The Book of Ursa (Spymaster) (Initial Playtesting)

C3G INITIAL PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT Ursa (Spymaster)

Version Tested:
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
- Does it pass, Yes or No? Yes

- What should be the unit's point value? 210-230
- Give a brief overview. It was really cool seeing the Infiltrators have such a strong impact here. Seems like Superman (JL II) and Ursa make a pretty good combo for them.
Map: Ivy's Greenhouse
Units: Ursa (Spymaster), Superboy II, Superman (JLA II), Jimmy Olsen, Kelex, 3xKryptonian Infiltrators (1,400) vs Blasck Bolt, Medusa, Crystal, Gorgon, Lockjaw (1,400)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test

- What should be the unit's point value? 230-240
- Give a brief overview. This was brutal. It probably has a lot to do with the the Thunderbolts not really having many answers for Kryptonian Defense but I'm gonna bump her up to 230 going forward.
Units: Ursa (Spymaster), General Zod, Superboy II, 2xKryptonian Soldiers (1,200) vs Songbird, Citizen V, Mach-I, Techno, Meteorite, Atlas (1,200)
Spoiler Alert!

Version Tested:
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
- Does it pass, Yes or No? .

- What should be the unit's point value? 340?
- Give a brief overview. This seemed better but still an uphill battle for the Asgardian Warriors who should have been able to perform better but after losing Balder the Kryptonians kept blocking the greater attacks and tearing through the Asgardian's defenses.
Units: Ursa (Spymaster), Zod, Superman (JL II), Superboy II, 1xInfiltrator, Kellex, 3xSoldier (2,000) vs Balder, Sif, Thor, Fandral, Hogun, Volstagg (2,000)
Spoiler Alert!

Version Tested:
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test

- What should be the unit's point value? 250?
- Give a brief overview. This was super cool and felt super evocative of a Spy Network since you can now guarantee engagement before round 1 and that lets you maneuver your forces. I have some changes in mind to mellow them out some more but I think they overall feel better.
Units: Ursa (Spymaster), Zod, Superman (JL II), Superboy II, 1xInfiltrator, Kellex, 3xSoldier (2,000) vs Balder, Sif, Thor, Fandral, Hogun, Volstagg (2,000)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: I think she is trending upwards slightly due to the extra mobility and defense/offense she now offers so I have a few changes in mind.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: She was cool before the change, but the change really sells her theme and gives her a factional purpose.

Last edited by Karat; June 12th, 2021 at 01:35 AM.
Old May 6th, 2021, 12:09 AM
Now moves with Flying.

I'm thinking we may need to tone them down as a faction somehow. As right now they pack a lot of punch and she just keeps moving them in close for the whammy.

LV did brainstorm this power which I liked. Would probably drop Priority Target for it to really sell the theme of her coordinating the spies.
Quote:
KRYPTONIAN ESPIONAGE
Start the game with one combat die on this card showing a blank. Once per turn when combat dice are rolled for a friendly Kryptonian, you may remove a blank from this card to add a blank to whatever is rolled. After rolling attack dice for a Spy you control, you may subtract one blank rolled to place a combat die showing blank on this card.
Though I sort of wonder if we couldn't do it more Dr. Fate style where you roll a die at the start and then go from there.

Last edited by Karat; June 12th, 2021 at 01:36 AM.
Old May 6th, 2021, 12:38 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I wouldn't want to go too over the top with the effect, especially if you're trying to tone her down. Maybe make it so she can steal blanks from a Spy you control or a figure engaged with a Spy you control?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 6th, 2021, 10:44 AM
Now moves with Flying.

It's less that I'm trying to tone her down (that would likely require dropping the middle power as she hasn't left the SZ much or had a direct effect on the battle which is thematic) than change direction a little. I'm trying to alter the way it is played, or at least encourage it. Ideally, I think you should want to lead with the Spies so maybe something that gives them a bonus for being engaged already?

Old May 6th, 2021, 12:19 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Put me down for liking that take. Giving the Kryptonians an “in house” blank generator would be fun.

Last edited by Karat; June 12th, 2021 at 01:37 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library