Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old April 24th, 2020, 01:12 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

Sounds like Mister Incredible will love battling on the Helicarrier.
Old April 24th, 2020, 01:14 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Sounds like Mister Incredible will love battling on the Helicarrier.
I just have to be careful about sizes so Matter-Eater Lad doesn't just eat everything.

I figure pretty much anything detachable can be a DO, though, with the Escape Pod a VDO. Also fits jet planes and helicopters nicely for when we get VDOs for those.

Of course it can also be a VDO itself if we decide to go there. Need a pretty sizable map to move it much anywhere, though.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 24th, 2020, 01:20 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
I have mixed feelings. Normally I am happy to get back to work full time in the Spring but I am actually making more on unemployment than I would working 40 hours a week and will be risking my health whenever I come into contact with anyone, which granted is limited but I still have to go inside stores to get parts and will be around the other employees.
Also the weather refuses to warm up which will not make it fun. I figured I would have to go back after the 1st but this is a week early, a bit bummed.
Ah, I see. Yeah, goin back for less money sucks.

I've been working still at the hospital I've been working at for nearly 12 years, so I feel fortunate to be working. So I figured you'd be happy to get back to work.

We get out temperature taken every morning as we enter work and as of last week, we've had to where a mask anytime we're out and about the hospital. I wash my hands many, many times per day and use hand sanitizer here and there as well. When I get home from work, I take my shoes off in the garage and spray them with lysol and leave them in there.

When I went to the dentist yesterday, they checked my temperature when I got in there and I had to answer health questions. When I went to CVS later to pick up my prescriptions, it wasn't crowded and easy to keep my distance. The cashier in the pharmacy had on a mask and there was a plexiglass shield on the counter. I used hand sanitizer when I got back in the car.

I just got some nice masks delivered yesterday for the family to wear when going somewhere. Though my wife had one from her hospital that she used when shopping, and my daughter that works at a veterinarian hospital has to wear one at work and can wear it other places, but she doesn't go anywhere else anyway.

I think people just have to keep up social distancing, hand washing and wear masks. Of course, there are some morons that don't know how to wear a mask correctly, or even pull it down to cough into their hand.

Stay safe!

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon

Last edited by Hahma; April 24th, 2020 at 01:38 PM.
Old April 24th, 2020, 01:29 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

It is less about the money as I would gladly stay home for standard unemployment reimbursement and more about the risk to my health for something as frivolous as lawn sprinklers. I am sure once I get back into a normal routine by my mood will improve. Was just not expecting to go back for another week.

Thanks, you too.
Old April 27th, 2020, 11:02 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
It is less about the money as I would gladly stay home for standard unemployment reimbursement and more about the risk to my health for something as frivolous as lawn sprinklers. I am sure once I get back into a normal routine by my mood will improve. Was just not expecting to go back for another week.

Thanks, you too.
That reminds me. I need to fix my lawn sprinkier . A solenoid or something went out last fall and left my sprinklers running all day. I had to shut the whole thing down to stop it. It was end of the season so I forgot about it. Now my lawn is starting to turn. I'll need to learn how to fix it. At least I know the zone that's the problem.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old April 27th, 2020, 11:34 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
That reminds me. I need to fix my lawn sprinkier . A solenoid or something went out last fall and left my sprinklers running all day. I had to shut the whole thing down to stop it. It was end of the season so I forgot about it. Now my lawn is starting to turn. I'll need to learn how to fix it. At least I know the zone that's the problem.
The solenoid seems likely, the other likely option would be a bad connection at the wire nuts into the solenoid. Anyway, if it is the solenoid, that's super easy. The solenoid just threads out and you thread a new one in and re-do the wire connections.
Old April 27th, 2020, 11:42 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
The solenoid seems likely, the other likely option would be a bad connection at the wire nuts into the solenoid. Anyway, if it is the solenoid, that's super easy. The solenoid just threads out and you thread a new one in and re-do the wire connections.
Great news and thanks. I was told solenoid or valve itself but the solenoid is like $6 and seemed easier so I'll try that first.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old April 27th, 2020, 01:23 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Usually when the solenoid goes out it will not run at all. Most likely you have some debris caught in the solenoid or in the valve.
Could be either the spring or diaphragm is going bad. Depending on the the valve you have, you may be able to replace the guts without replacing the whole valve.
I would remove the solenoid first, be careful because there is a spring loaded plunger and see if their is something jamming it.
Then why if possible, take the top off the valve and see if there is anything in there.
Old April 27th, 2020, 01:25 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

No problem japes. I spent some time as a product design engineer at Rain Bird, so send me all your irrigation questions. And I know some stuff about molding and assembling small plastic thingies too.

Edit: Tornado ninja. Yeah, that's a good point I misread it...japes' valve is stuck ON, not stuck OFF. Japes, have you tried the flush knob?
Old April 27th, 2020, 03:43 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Usually when the solenoid goes out it will not run at all. Most likely you have some debris caught in the solenoid or in the valve.
Could be either the spring or diaphragm is going bad. Depending on the the valve you have, you may be able to replace the guts without replacing the whole valve.
I would remove the solenoid first, be careful because there is a spring loaded plunger and see if their is something jamming it.
Then why if possible, take the top off the valve and see if there is anything in there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
No problem japes. I spent some time as a product design engineer at Rain Bird, so send me all your irrigation questions. And I know some stuff about molding and assembling small plastic thingies too.

Edit: Tornado ninja. Yeah, that's a good point I misread it...japes' valve is stuck ON, not stuck OFF. Japes, have you tried the flush knob?
I guess I need to figure out what the flush knob is. Thank you both. I'll report back when I check it.

Old April 28th, 2020, 07:29 AM

Let me know what kind of valve it is, a pic would help.
Does.the water come out even when the sprinkler controller is off?
If so it is almost certainly not an electrical issue.
Old April 28th, 2020, 07:28 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Let me know what kind of valve it is, a pic would help.
Does.the water come out even when the sprinkler controller is off?
If so it is almost certainly not an electrical issue.
I haven't turned them on since that day. Hopefully before the weekend. Fairly certain it's not rainbird but I think it was compatible enough that I changed out a sprinkler head with a rainbird one. If that tells you anything.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape