Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old January 28th, 2019, 11:21 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Goro (Vote for Initial Test)

This passes to Initial Testing.
Old January 29th, 2019, 01:25 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

I can't rep you enough for what you've begun with the Mortal Kombatants. A faction that seemed just a dream has turned out so good, that I can hardly believe it. In both this and the Slashers, you've turned me from a skeptic to a believer. I just wish I'd bought some of those Freddy and Jason clix so long ago.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old January 29th, 2019, 09:50 AM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Greatly appreciate the kind words!
Old January 29th, 2019, 01:26 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Goro (Initial Test)

Looking good so far. I've never heard of the character, but everytime I think of Mortal Kombat comics I wonder how they work. Doesn't everyone just die?

The running theme of combo-wounds is fun to have on both powers. 3 range is niche and I'm a fan of that too.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old January 29th, 2019, 04:21 PM

C3G INITIAL PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT Goro

Army Test 1
Map: Custom
Units:
Goro(280), Star-Lord(250), Cap(240), Nebula(240) (1010)
vs.
Cyclops II(240), Angel(90), Domino(225), Jean Grey(180), Cable(275) (1010)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 2
Units:
Goro(280), Star-Lord(250), Cap(240), Sub-Zero(230) (1000)
vs.
Fantastic Four (1000)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 3
Units:
Goro(270), Ms. Marvel(350), Cap(240) (860)
vs.
Luke Cage(190), Spider-Man(250), Iron Fist(260), Swordsman(160) (860)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY:
Goro feels a bit weak on defense, but has decent potential on offense. He definitely feels like Goro to me. Potential heavy hits, heavy beatdowns, but takes hits as he's a big target and a slightly slow moving. I think I like the design as-is, it's just a matter of nailing down the points. I think going into Public Testing at 270 seems reasonable, with a possible drop to 260 if he's losing more.
Old January 29th, 2019, 04:22 PM

I propose a vote to move to Public Playtesting at 270.
Old January 29th, 2019, 04:29 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Goro (Vote for Public Playtest)

Yea at 270. I would be alright with upping his defense by 1 too. He seems to be falling rather quickly, but public testing will tell for sure.
Old January 29th, 2019, 04:30 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Yea at 270. I would be alright with upping his defense by 1 too. He seems to be falling rather quickly, but public testing will tell for sure.
Could I make a plea to boost Life instead? Seems more distinct and brutish.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old January 29th, 2019, 05:25 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Could I make a plea to boost Life instead? Seems more distinct and brutish.
Either works to increase survivability really. I'm ok with either.
Old January 29th, 2019, 05:29 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Mostly I'm just saying that because 6/6 is a statline we see a lot while 7/5 is a lot rarer and more distinct.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old January 29th, 2019, 05:41 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

I'd support 7/5 as well, since he was boosted in both games and still died fairly quickly.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old January 29th, 2019, 05:44 PM

I'd lean 7/5. If people would prefer we go into Public Testing with that stat line we can. See how he fares.

Also updated personality with Honorable.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library