Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old February 18th, 2013, 03:46 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Beakface Sneaks

Pardon my denseness, (I should know since I did much of the work getting this basic info together), but where is the PDF?
Old February 18th, 2013, 04:09 PM

Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Pardon my denseness, (I should know since I did much of the work getting this basic info together), but where is the PDF?
I haven't gotten those from doe yet, but I posted all the basic sides in the gallery.
Old February 18th, 2013, 04:19 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

The C3V Books don't have basic sides, so why are they needed here?
Old February 18th, 2013, 05:00 PM

Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
The C3V Books don't have basic sides, so why are they needed here?
Cause we have them now and their shiny and new...I guess not.
Old April 13th, 2013, 05:03 PM

XDVincent knows what's in an order marker XDVincent knows what's in an order marker XDVincent knows what's in an order marker

Does anybody have any recommendations as to how many squads of these to get? Or at least a approximate number.
Old April 13th, 2013, 05:05 PM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness

6+ is what I would do.

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.
Old April 13th, 2013, 05:40 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by greygnarl View Post
6+ is what I would do.
Old April 13th, 2013, 05:44 PM

Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I prefer a more modest 4 squads, but no less than that.
Old April 13th, 2013, 08:20 PM

XDVincent knows what's in an order marker XDVincent knows what's in an order marker XDVincent knows what's in an order marker

Thanks guys!
Old August 7th, 2013, 01:56 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Probably should update the Synergy offered to include the new C3V Raptorian hero.

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old October 2nd, 2013, 10:53 PM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation

Seems like 4+ squads is the way to go. The Quorik Warwitch is a nice addition, bringing in that special attack.

What are some good pairings with the Beakface Sneaks?

Just a few ideas I had ... but looking for suggestions.

# 1 - EINAR ELITE
Beakface Sneaks x5 ... 150
Quorik Warwitch ... 260
Kaemon Awa ... 380
Tagawa Samurai ... 500
(15 spaces)

# 2 - CHICKEN FOOT
Quorik Warwitch ... 260

10th Regiment of Foot x3 ... 485
Isamu ... 495
(24 spaces)

# 3 - FLOCK OF MARRO
Quorik Warwitch ... 260

Marro Stingers x 4 ... 500
(23 spaces)

# 4 - RAPTOR RESOLVE
Quorik Warwitch ... 260

Warforged Soldiers x3 ... 500
(20 spaces)
Old February 24th, 2014, 01:25 AM

Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Do they roll damage for a Major Fall if they drop from a height two or more levels beyond their height? I still see that as a type of falling damage, though I don't know for sure.

I take it that they are at least not protected from an extreme fall of 20 levels beyond their height.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs