Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

View Poll Results: How many of each flagbearer are you going to buy
1 123 78.85%
2 14 8.97%
3 4 2.56%
4 0 0%
5+ 15 9.62%
Voters: 156. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old August 10th, 2006, 05:42 PM
Assuming the Missionary Position

Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby!
Maybe. It says the map builder will be available in august. hmmm....

Drumline3469 is Doc Brown...
aboard <<<Oblivion>>> ...
Old August 10th, 2006, 05:44 PM

DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Well i can safely say that i wasn't expecting the flag bearers to look so good (although i will need closer inspection) but i thought they were just going to carry the same looking flag but in different colours!
These look awesome!I especially like the Vydar and Ullar flags!
Old August 10th, 2006, 05:44 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drumline3469
C'mon HEH show some strength, They price high cuz we'll buy 'em.
Isn't that what I wrote in so many words?!?

:P

Quote:
Originally Posted by earendil504
Do you think that the display box is big enough for five hex terrain pieces? The whole display looks like it was with five hex sand pieces except for a few singles. Just a thought.
Sure, I'll take some terrain hexes too!
Old August 10th, 2006, 05:45 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I'm betting that ninthdoc heard a $10 price and thought about Walmart's usual $10 price for expansions. He probably wasn't thinking about the normal TRU price. And he is on the freakin' floor at GenCon. He was really thinking when is this jack ass going to quit asking me questions and let me play.

Old August 10th, 2006, 05:47 PM

Thor has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bootlegger
12.95 makes sense to me. I think their trying to get away from the collect one of everything style. There are common and unique units for a reason. Now that each army is large enough the thinking is, buy one of these flag bearers get used to using a one general army. The reason I like this is that to me it suggest's that the Generals themsleves are coming soon. I bet they go for 20 bucks a pop and take up three hexes.
Err, so you are saying they might have priced them high to deter people from buying multiples? That makes very little sense. Hasbro and TRU want to sell as many of these as possible, not scare sales away with an outrageos price.

To put things in perspective:
For the price of 1 Flag Bearer you could buy a set of 5-7 normal figures
For the price of 2 Flag Bearers you could buy a castle
For the price of 3 Flag Bearers you could buy an Orm's and RV and have 10 LARGE Heros

Keep in mind a flag bearer is one small figure with a flag. 2 of these or a castle? Hmm. 3 of them of 10 large figures? HMM. Unless these flag beaers come with something else I can't possibly see a 13 dollar price tag. I doubt any kids would by these and only the most hardcore of adult HS fans would.
Old August 10th, 2006, 05:48 PM

feekonea has disabled reputation
those guys are sooooo awesome, es[ecially vydar, Im buyin them, period.

great traders:

Hilo-scaper and NEMT
Old August 10th, 2006, 05:49 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I'm buying three of each no matter what.

Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by markwars
I'm buying three of each no matter what.
Even if they're unique heroes?

DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Plus if they are being sold seperately then it's gonna cost me more in shipping!
Old August 10th, 2006, 05:50 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

Yes, even if they are unique.

I buy two of every unique to open AND I keep one of EVERYTHING mint in package and on display at my office at work.

Old August 10th, 2006, 05:52 PM

Bootlegger has disabled reputation
I'm not saying Hasboro is trying to deter people from buying one of everything, just trying to give us all a reason to get duplicates of one or two armies.
Old August 10th, 2006, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by markwars
Yes, even if they are unique.

I buy two of every unique to open AND I keep one of EVERYTHING mint in package and on display at my office at work.
Cool! I'll get one of each to start with but i'll get more at a later date!
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News