Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion

Old October 22nd, 2022, 10:47 PM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Heroscape 2nd Edition is here!

How about the "verge of here." There might be others like me who are weighing the pros and cons that have been discussed here. Thank you all for the opinions and points of view.

I will be all in. Soon. The value is great. And, I have become very impressed with the figures, stats, and cool powers. Just my nature. I had to wait to see more.

See scape, buy scape. This is good stuff.
Old October 22nd, 2022, 11:01 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I've been wondering if we need to change the title of this thread in the name of honesty.

Old October 22nd, 2022, 11:34 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I've been wondering if we need to change the title of this thread in the name of honesty.

I don't know. That footage of you right there doesn't look consensual @IAmBatman

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old October 22nd, 2022, 11:41 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
See scape, buy scape. This is good stuff.
Always follow the golden rule… and then some

-insert signature here-
Old October 23rd, 2022, 08:07 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Just got back from the hospital after a week, to discover much has changed.
Does anyone have the link to the Card Compendium, where they collect the cards revealed so far? I can't seem to find it on Haslab.
Old October 23rd, 2022, 08:13 AM

rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
Just got back from the hospital after a week, to discover much has changed.
Does anyone have the link to the Card Compendium, where they collect the cards revealed so far? I can't seem to find it on Haslab.
Hope you’re feeling better. It’s easy to miss but in there after the exclusive figures.

Click Here
Old October 23rd, 2022, 08:27 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Yeah, I see it on the offerings page now. Thanks , rudyvalentine!
Old October 23rd, 2022, 11:32 AM

FrankensteinsMonster rolls all skulls baby! FrankensteinsMonster rolls all skulls baby! FrankensteinsMonster rolls all skulls baby! FrankensteinsMonster rolls all skulls baby! FrankensteinsMonster rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by keglo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankensteinsMonster View Post
Oh, I’m not worried. I meant what I said about the rep system meaning nothing to me. Just recently decided to see what user cp meant and seen a negative rep telling me to “give it a rest bro” on that post.

Edit- Thanks for your concern. Appreciate it.
Interesting. I checked and I too have a recent negative rep. It doesnt even say what post or thread offended this person. Just a "not a good take" comment. I too care nothing about the rep system but it would be nice if the system actually told you what you where receiving bad rep for.

Yeah, now I’m getting neg rep stating that I deserve to get hit. I’m starting to see how these faceless cowards use the system to harass others. Lol.

According to mods, there isn’t much they can do about it, so, if they keep it up, I’ll keep having something to post about.
Old October 23rd, 2022, 11:35 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Oh, I’m not worried. I meant what I said about the rep system meaning nothing to me. Just recently decided to see what user cp meant and seen a negative rep telling me to “give it a rest bro” on that post.

Interesting. I checked and I too have a recent negative rep. It doesnt even say what post or thread offended this person. Just a "not a good take" comment. I too care nothing about the rep system but it would be nice if the system actually told you what you where receiving bad rep for.
Yeah, now I’m getting neg rep stating that I deserve to get hit. I’m starting to see how these faceless cowards use the system to harass others. Lol.

According to mods, there isn’t much they can do about it, so, if they keep it up, I’ll keep having something to post about.
Harassment will not be tolerated. Please forward me (or any other admin) what you have gotten.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old October 23rd, 2022, 12:07 PM

FrankensteinsMonster rolls all skulls baby! FrankensteinsMonster rolls all skulls baby! FrankensteinsMonster rolls all skulls baby! FrankensteinsMonster rolls all skulls baby! FrankensteinsMonster rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Harassment will not be tolerated. Please forward me (or any other admin) what you have gotten.
What is it exactly you want or need me to send you? Just what they said?

I’m not going to be intimidated; on here or in real life. I’ll continue speaking up.
Old October 23rd, 2022, 12:18 PM

keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Yeah I got another hit too. It says "talkin bout the rep system is a paddlin". So I guess I'll get another one today for this post. Silly stuff

Great trades with Onacara, Gypsy, SirGalahad, elltrain, generalgina, Concord, Just_a_Bill, LongHeroscaper, janus19390, and the very generous obfuscatedhippo.
Old October 23rd, 2022, 12:47 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Yeah I got another hit too. It says "talkin bout the rep system is a paddlin". So I guess I'll get another one today for this post. Silly stuff
Exactly what I got too. Lol.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion