Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old October 26th, 2017, 06:31 PM

lpeters82 knows what's in an order marker lpeters82 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Starting to Play

Got the deal of the century in the mail today. Near complete terrain sets of RotV, SotM, Marvel, RttFF, FotA, and VW for under $50 shipped. Also bought a figure lot from the same seller for $80. Was a great deal too, but not a deal of the century like the other lot. They didn't list what all was included, but did have pictures of what appeared to be quite a few sets. I was happy to discover in total there were only 4-5 small pieces missing. I have added the missing pieces to my wanted list.
Old October 26th, 2017, 08:53 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Starting to Play

Quote:
Originally Posted by lpeters82 View Post
Got the deal of the century in the mail today. Near complete terrain sets of RotV, SotM, Marvel, RttFF, FotA, and VW for under $50 shipped. Also bought a figure lot from the same seller for $80. Was a great deal too, but not a deal of the century like the other lot. They didn't list what all was included, but did have pictures of what appeared to be quite a few sets. I was happy to discover in total there were only 4-5 small pieces missing. I have added the missing pieces to my wanted list.
Wow...that's awesome. I think that beats my deal. I once bought a boxed RotV set with extras (from a used toy story for $50) It was a little more than what I'd been finding online but it was local and I had been burned by ebay a couple times so I jumped on it as all we had was a nearly complete Marvel set. I had all the weird extra figures that I found out from this site were the Aquila's Alliance set. I ended up using those as trade to fund most of our collection and we kept the Zeta.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion